Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD 55 not launching and getting stuck on logo screen on windows 10 machine

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my XD not working. I was testing current version and previous on 3 computers. While lunching it stucks on screen with logo.

I did reinstall it, restart computer, trying everything. 

I need help.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-10-19 132813.jpg

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MSG Marketing,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to launch XD. The issue seems to b fixed with the latest version, i.e., XD 55. We would like to know a few more details in order to investigate if it's resurfaced with the latest build.

• The version of XD and the details of the operating system.
  • Please generate logs, upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD version: 55.0.12

MSGMarketing_1-1666270267204.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: It's a known issue, and you'll definitely see the improvements in the upcoming releases of XD.

I have also logged a bug for this issue so that our engineering team can look into the issue. I will get back to you if they need more information from your end.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is not the first time, lately on several updates my Adobe XD had been failing to launch. 

I always get blank screen and nothing else happens.

This is the 3rd time it happens last year, other times Adobe launched a fix version the following day but now it doesn't seem to be working for over a week at least for me.

I tryed uninstalling adobe cloud, XD, installed previous versions and nothing seems to work. 

😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error. Would be great if there is a solution for this because I have to finish customer projects and can't access or work on them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I have found a manual update with Windows 10 after all. And what can I say: Adobe XD works again, and I can open it and work!
Nevertheless, I find it a pity that you can not solve this better than a white screen when starting XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Widac nie zalezy im juz na klientach tylko kase golić! wymyslaja głupie doraźne rozwiązanie któr po aktualizacji albo po tygodniu (wybierz sobie) nie działają. biały ekran! Adobe przydał by się wam pozew zbiorowy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MSG Marketing@ASoB57@Gunther5CE4 and @lucasbc,

Thank you for being patient. Would you mind updating XD to the current version (XD 55.1)  and let us know if the issue is fixed? It looks like the issue has been addressed in the current build.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines