• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Adobe - There was a problem with the playback action (Macbook - Safari)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

I wanna talk about XD. preview on Macbook (Safari) 

I have a notification "There was a problem with the playback action" when i clicked play video demo on XD preview 

I'am trying to fix this case with a several tips :

1. Restart Macbook, and I've Upgdare Mac OS Ventura

2. Clear caches / history browser

3. Enable javascript on browser

4. Setting web (Allow Autoplay) 

But its not working 😞

I seen somes discussion about this, Im in the same condition with other people to waiting "the right suggestion"

May you guys have a same experienced and could you please share the information ?

Thank you very much 

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Design , How to , Import and export , Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Hi @Aldo277646923h92 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If it's working on Chrome so we'll need to troubleshoot it for Safari as it looks like a Safari browser issue. I found this discussion on Apple support https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253754358 

Please try the suggestions shared there and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assisstance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this post, it appears that a bug was logged and that the team was working on it:

What happens if you try a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myra, 

I see the note, its bug and team was working on it at Mar 28, 2021,  more than 7 months adobe internal team to fix it and this issue still happening until now 

May we get information for the estimate date this issue fix ?

I tried to use chrome for XD adobe, normal and no issue with that 

Do you have any suggestion for Safari browser ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I'm a volunteer helping out here on the user-to-user forum, so I don't have more information about the bug.

I did find this page with information about known issues:

I didn't see the exact issue that you're having, but there is an issue for choppy video playback on Safari for M1 Macs where it's recommended to use either Chrome or Firefox:

Adobe is on Winter Shutdown right now. Some of them should be returning tomorrow (Jan. 3), although some teams may be not all be back yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your info myra 

But for the conclusion, right now M1 Chip is not compatible with XD Adobe and when we want to check XD adobe preview, use chrome / firefox as the right choice browser.  Is this right ?

Cause developer XD, still work on this bug and we don't know how long this issue still happen  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work when you try it in Chrome or Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myra, 

sorry for being late to reply 

yes it works when i used chrome 

but for Safari still not working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Aldo277646923h92 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If it's working on Chrome so we'll need to troubleshoot it for Safari as it looks like a Safari browser issue. I found this discussion on Apple support https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253754358 

Please try the suggestions shared there and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assisstance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines