• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD components file has increased to 2.2 GB leads to app hang and stuck on loading

Contributor ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after weeks delaying my delivering of a capital project due to XD laggings, I've discovered that one of my small component files has summed 2.2 GB in weight!!!... So no wonder why each time I save or update whatever in the layout, I've to wait for 10 minutes to work. Even 15 minutes to open the file from the cloud...

WHY?!!!... 

EduCouchez_0-1655731504310.png
Then, I recieve yet another messager... about more than 20.000 elements in components. What kind of app is it, do I have to depure by hand the memory of XD itself?... 30 minutes and still loading.

EduCouchez_1-1655731940506.png

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frustration and impotence... and money lost. Even my name as professional stained...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some hours later... no way to work 

EduCouchez_0-1655739299815.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Edu Couchez,

We apologize for the frustration. We understand your pain. Would you mind connecting with us directly using our contact us page so that we can help you immediately via a 1:1 chat support?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll do it later... too stressed, my job is in the air right now. Have to finish a simple "menu" that needs hours to load and manage...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines