• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD didn't save the changes made to the document.

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, made a bunch of changes to a document and saved it as normal. However, I have gone back onto the document and none of them are there. Would love some help as I spent quite a bit of time making them. Thanks

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Hi Lucca24421180j70m,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble. Would you mind telling us if it's a cloud document? If yes, you can open an older version of the document, and then copy, and paste the content to your current version. Learn more.

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucca24421180j70m,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble. Would you mind telling us if it's a cloud document? If yes, you can open an older version of the document, and then copy, and paste the content to your current version. Learn more.

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've experienced no Back-up /Auto save of a local document today. From what I've read its not recoverable. It's like xd just didn't acknoweldge what local or cloud documents have been opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what is the answer to the non-saving app Indesign? I see you mentioned you were sorry, but how can this issue be fixed, quickly? I am loosing time and money everytime we have to re-do the work that was supposed to be done already. Very angy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultqklmzu9jw4aq ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If you're experiencing this issue on XD it generally happens if the Creative cloud sync is not up to date, so you can try updating the CC desktop app by following the steps shared here. Apart from this, you can also find a locally cached copy of your file at below mentioned locations. These are temporary save locations for auto-save: 

Win: \Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState

macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD (Dev)/CloudToLocalMRUCache

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That just happened to me too. Just spent a couple of hours changing dates, names throughout a ticket book file, and saved after each page was changed, then created  PDF proof for the client, noticed a small error, went back to the file, opened it again, and no changes were saved!!!

Adobe, this cannot continue, and you better fix A.S.A.P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines