• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD for printed designs

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client who wants me to use XD to design a flyer to be printed. I don't use XD but I want to know if it is correct to use it for that design. I always use Illustrator, Indesign or Photoshop but he insists. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe XD is a software dedicated to the design and prototyping of apps and websites. For the work that has been commissioned to you, it is convenient to use other software, such as Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@italosan is correct on the better tool choices. If you lose this battle, it is possible to do it. Keep everything SVG/Vector and export the 'flyer' as a PDF. If you do have to use images, bring in the highest resolution you have. I personally have done two personal posters in XD that turned out very nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the tips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines