• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd glass effect not working on preview

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am working on app based on fitness, and tried applying glass effect within it, the effect works perfectly on the artboard, but when i switch to preview mode/share the document/ view on my mobile xd app the effect seems to be not working.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 9.24.50 AM.pngthis is how it looks on the artboard

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 9.25.45 AM.pngand this is how it apperas on the preview mode and xd mobile app.

defaultam727gojl8vc_0-1646885513482.pngxd version as of 10/03/2022

am working on intel macbook pro, running Big Sur OS version 11.6
(pls dont tell me to upgrade my macos to montrey cus its all buggy😅).

Kindly help

TOPICS
Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Hi, I tried on macOS Monterey 12.2.21 and XD 49.0.12.14 and it looks perfect to me, if I'm not missing something, so I'd suggest (I know you said you don't want to update your macOS but the result is here 😉 ) updating your macOS and also XD. Here's the prototype video that I've seen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xp0coqwv8kamqv/glass%20effect%20prototype.mp4?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultam727gojl8vc , do you mind sharing the file just with that artboard or just with an empty artboard with that component so I also can check, wanted to ask this because I really got curious and would like to check on my system also we may have some answers that way, we can't know without trying right 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, attaching the xd file with just the component. and a screenshot on how it looks on my device.

defaultam727gojl8vc_0-1647337511515.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried on macOS Monterey 12.2.21 and XD 49.0.12.14 and it looks perfect to me, if I'm not missing something, so I'd suggest (I know you said you don't want to update your macOS but the result is here 😉 ) updating your macOS and also XD. Here's the prototype video that I've seen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xp0coqwv8kamqv/glass%20effect%20prototype.mp4?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

updated my macos and got an update for my xd today.-> the problem is fixed now,

thanks for the help!😇

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a scroll group? If so background blur bug has been reported:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/background-blur-not-working-in-scroll-groups/m-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines