• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD ios app crashing right after launch

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was using Adobe XD on my iPhone XR and it was working fine about an hour ago, when I went to use it again it booted but crashed within a few seconds, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and updated my phone to the latest software update but it still does the same exact thing. can anyone help, please. thanks in Advance 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Hi All,

The issue stands resolved. Please check and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gannimamo9@gmail.com ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of the iOS and desktop app and in case if they are already up to date and still crashing, please share a few more details like:

1. Is it crashing while doing a live preview through USB tethering or while opening a cloud doc?
  2. Is it crashing on multiple files or a specific file?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It crashes as soon as I open the app. For what it's worth, I did notice the live preview tab was selected for me. But it crashes so fast I can't even do anything to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also happens to me as well 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me today. did you fixed it yet ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mosaico20 gannimamo9@gmail.com @elijahw6298421 ,

We can reproduce this on our end and we're investigating this. I am tracking this with the team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Note: Marking this answer correct just to share the update right at the top.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i dont know what happen my adobe xd close automatically .i restated my phone .reinstalled the XD on the phone still same ..

iphone 11

btw .it is ok if i am not log in .if i login .the app close immediately .anyone knows how to fix this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mosaico20 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of the iOS and desktop app and in case if they are already up to date and still crashing, please share a few more details like:

1. Is it crashing while doing a live preview through USB tethering or while opening a cloud doc?
  2. Is it crashing on multiple files or a specific file?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes .the latet version

it crashing while i open the app.only happening when i log in ..becuase i reinstalled it .i can open .but once i log in .it crushes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

The issue stands resolved. Please check and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines