• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD is lagging on XD 42.0.22 version on Apple silicon M1 Chip

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They say Adobe XD 42.0 Support Apple Silicon M1 Chip, I'm using mac pro-2020 and updated my XD into 42.0 then I have a problem that the XD extremely lag which is wasting my time and really annoying. I'm trying to downgrade but it's too late, all the project has been saved to the new version. Please fix it. Thanks

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. We would like to investigate the issue you're experiencing with the latest version. Is it possible for you to record a video of the issue and share with us so that we can escalate it to our product team for investigation purpose?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am having the same issue, even with really small files. XD freezes typing into a text box everything gets blurry and just laggs unable to do anything else. 
I am restarting my computer ( Which is a new PC ) multiple times a day. 

Anything that can be done to fix this issue please do. This is bringing down productivity for the whole team. We really love XD but if this continues it will be deemed unusable. 

Thank you
Stacey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stacey,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try uninstalling XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and then re-install XD. If it still freezes, please share a few more details:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. While using XD please capture memory usage in the Task Manager/Activity Monitor and share a screenshot.
  4. Please collect and share logs using this https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We would request you to please update XD to 42.1 version and let us know if it resolves the issue. If not, please share the requested logs and information so that we can escalate the issue to the team for investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my XD version is 43.0.12.14. it lags on all files. other applications are not showing this lag. Only XD in MAC 2020 M1 chip. Mac OS Big Sur 11.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing cursor lagging in XD for macbook air M1.

I did uninstalled and re-installed I still face the same issue.

Can I know How to resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Does any specific action leads to this or its happening all the time.
  4. Please share a small video of what's happening.

We're here to help just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version is : 42.0.22
While zooming in and out, dragging the artboard I am noticing the lagging.
Also while typing as well I notice the lag.

I have attached the video. You can check the lag between finger moments and
actions on the screen.
Can you please try to resolve this as soon as possible.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update XD to the latest version which is 42.1 and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated and I still face the issue.
Please help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please collect and share system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html so that we can escalate this further.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! Please help i have macbook Air M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanskriti,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please update XD to the latest version which is 42.1 and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing exactly the same issue, I tried with the latest and second last version, none of them fixed the issue. (macbook air M1.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share system logs by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and add the logs to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since getting my MacBook Air with the Apple M1 chip, I have had nothing but stress using Adobe XD.

I updated XD to the latest v42 but it still freezes and then I have to restart my MacBook everytime just to get XD to open files again.

I am saving/opening my working files to/from the Adobe Cloud.

I've attached the logs > https://drive.google.com/file/d/19dRR9N3e2Xb0GpmL64GX-gQdZvdu235t/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is it happening while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Please capture the memory utilization by XD in the Activity Monitor while working on XD and share a screenshot.

We'll share these details along with logs with the Engineering team to identify the root cause of the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi justinmccallrcs,

Thanks for sharing the Adobe logs and details of your issue. We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD 42.1 version? Please feel free to update the discussion for further assistance.

We will try our best to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tengo el mismo problema, el zoom con demasiado lag , no se puede usar bien, ya actualicé la aplicación . lo raro es que si activas QuickTime para grabar la pantalla, deja de estar lag, pero si cierras el QuickTime , vuelve el lag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm facing the same issue in my MAC M1 chip 2020 model. my XD version is 43.0.12

its lagging when i try to pan, zoom or type. 

its the same for all the files even very small file sizes. 

another issue is that XD hangs while trying to open files. the only option left is to force quit. please resolve this and help people like us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having the same issues on the latest M pro macboook. I learned that working on files that are saved as local documents instead of saved on adobe cloud helps a lot. Without the auto-save it performs much better, it still takes minutes to open or save the file but at least it doesn't lag while I'm working.. i hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm tired of bugs on Adobe XD. I'll start using Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines