• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Publish as Library button disabled

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a library so I can use my assets across many projects. However, the button is disabled. I have watched many videos and read documentation around libraries. None of them have a disabled button or talk about how to enable it.

LauraSlocum_0-1626467509245.png

The "Browse Libraries" button is also disabled.

LauraSlocum_1-1626467601923.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

For anyone experiencing this problem, here's what works for me and the other designers in my team (Windows):

1. Quit Adobe XD.
2. In the Windows search box, type "Powershell", right-click "Powershell and Run as Administrator.
3. Paste in the following command and press Enter:
CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -n="Adobe.XD_pc75e8sa7ep4e"
Open Adobe XD again.

If you don't run as administrator, it probably won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Laura,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Check your CCD once if library syncing is happening or not , you can check under cloud icon on right side of CCD.

Publish as library on Asset Panel is always enable and to enable Publish button in Library Manager, just one asset is enough.

Try : Quit CCD and all adobe products , along with core sync through Task Manager (Win) / Activity Monitor (Mac). And Launch CCD then Xd.

-- Or Restart the machine

If issue continues please provide us

- Xd version

- Machine OS 

- CCD version 

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this in the assets panel. I assume that's the issue.

LauraSlocum_0-1626727091617.png

I clicked the link and followed the instructions. I followed all the steps and I still have the issue. I even uninstalled all things Adobe and re-installed. It did not help. I am waiting on my IT department to help me uncomment the line in the host file discussed in the 3rd troubleshooting tip step #4.

LauraSlocum_1-1626727277294.png
LauraSlocum_2-1626727309081.png

LauraSlocum_3-1626727372274.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Laura,

Is issue still happening?

Try this workaround once : Sign out from CCD ,Quit CCD and XD and all adobe products, along with core sync through Task Manager (Win) / Activity Monitor (Mac). And Launch CCD , Sign in and then open  Xd.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I kind of got it fixed. Libraries are working now, but XD also crashes all the time. I had to run the cleaner tool and then a powershell command I found at the bottom of a troubleshooting document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I don't know how to do all that stuff Laura did. I restarted, it still is inactive. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone experiencing this problem, here's what works for me and the other designers in my team (Windows):

1. Quit Adobe XD.
2. In the Windows search box, type "Powershell", right-click "Powershell and Run as Administrator.
3. Paste in the following command and press Enter:
CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -n="Adobe.XD_pc75e8sa7ep4e"
Open Adobe XD again.

If you don't run as administrator, it probably won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! Thank you, it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thankyou so much! This has been driving me mad for months!

One thing to note, simply quitting XD and then doing the Powershell command entry didn't work - so I used Task Manager and force quitted ALL Adobe tasks/processes that were running in the background.

I then did the Powershell thing, and voila! I really wasn't expecting it to work but it did! Libraries now working and all the exclamation marks next to my fonts all gone! Yipee. Thanks again! xxx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines