• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD won't open

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 57.1.12 on Windows 10, and the application won't open.

Honestly, I'm a bit used to this unreliability, as it's been a recurrent feature during rapid updates. But in the past the issue has resolved after a couple of attempts to open. This time, all I get is the white screen with the XD logo, no matter how many times I try to open it. This is true whether I try to use Creative Cloud to launch the app, double-click on an XD file, or use the taskbar shortcut.

Anyone else frozen out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @seanmcn24637,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to open XD on a Windows machine. Could you please try the steps suggested in this article: Adobe XD crashes when launched on Windows 10 and see if that helps?

If that doesn't help, please try the steps suggested in the correct answer of the post:  Solved: Adobe XD stuck on launch (logo screen) on Windows - Adobe Support Community - 10346344

Let us know if that helps. We'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Harishka -- Thank you for your detailed & helpful response!

I checked the steps in your first linked document, and all of the settings were correct already.

I also uninstalled XD over the weekend, and reinstalled just now -- it seems to be working now; for that reason, I didn't try the second document you referenced.

At this point, I assume that it was uninstalling & reinstalling that cleared up the issue, for what that's worth.

Thanks again for your help!

All the best,

sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines