• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Bug] Adobe XD; Cycling through fields by pressing Tab jumped when it hovers the 'Lock aspect'.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem started a few updates ago; everytime you cycle through the fields by pressing Tab button, it always jumps right after hovering 'Lock aspect'. It skips the 'X position' and further, directly warped the selection to 'Enable/disable stack' checkbox (if the selected object is a group) or 'Opacity' field (if the selected object is a single item).

Video proof attached.

Edit: Similiar issue happened here, but my XD is already updated to the latest version. So either it's an old bug resurfacing or I need to reinstall it (again).

Edit 2: Nope. Reinstalling doesn't work. Still jumped, even on newly made file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Hi gumilara15748903,

Just an update. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and are working on a fix for this. You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases. Meanwhile, please navigate across PI using mouse/trackpad. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Shwetha Diwanji

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I can reproduce this issue on my end so I will check this with the Engineering team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from them.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi gumilara15748903,

Just an update. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and are working on a fix for this. You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases. Meanwhile, please navigate across PI using mouse/trackpad. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Shwetha Diwanji

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines