• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create a link or manage links. Error 1

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help Adobe!! After this mornings xd update, I have been unable to create a link or to manage my links!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Hi all,

The issue stands resolved, so please check and feel free to reach out in case if you are still facing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Are you getting any error? If yes, please share a screenshot.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem... When I click on create link, it shows me an error message. My version is 28.9.12.2 

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 14.52.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have the same problem , I can not update the link, me and my teamate can not open the link

1- Version of my XD is  34.3.12

2- Now I have this problem for one of my file but I had this problem with some other file befor
3- yes 

error.png

Regards
Mike N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error 

ouilouis_0-1605018942403.png

ouilouis_1-1605018961064.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

same problem here: Tried to share link …

1. XD Version: 34.2.12  /34.3.12 , running on macOs 10.15.6  / and 10.14.6

(tried on different computers)

2. multiple fiels (as well as new files and older files)

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 15.21.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. There is a known outage and our team is already working on a fix. We'll update this discussion shortly, please bear with us. We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Note: I am marking this answer as correct so that it's highlighted on the top and will keep on updating it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today the dreaded 

Something went wrong.

Learn More (Error -1)

comes up when tryong to publsih links to share. I have tried signing out. I have tried shatting doan and logging back in. I have tried starting a black doc and saving .. all no good. I can save to cloud and sync with libraires etc.. but not share prototype.. Please help as this is killing me! I've. deadline to hit today and can't belive this has just decided to happen. XD did update this morning.. and is as here:

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 14.12.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Also, the error code is not described in the support documentation.

ouilouis_0-1605018765888.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is this happening on multiple files or a specific file?
  2. Are you connected to a private network or a managed work network?
  3. In case if it is happening with all files, please DM me your Adobe ID along with the region.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Having the same issues:

• No published prototypes are loading just get "No preview available. Please try again later."
  • Get same error with new and existing prototypes

Please fix, delivery deadline critical

Thanks

Liam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've tried to share my designs with Link Access set to "Anyone with the link" but it keeps giving me an error. I've tested it on both my current file and newly created one - same issue. And the error message either doesn't show the error code or shows 4005. 

My email is verified salready, so that solution won't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We have received multiple reports for the same issue so we are checking this on our end. Please stay tuned to this discussion for the next update: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cannot-create-a-link-or-manage-links/m-p/11582606?page=1#U11...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue on my end preventing me to proceed with the work for my company. Looking forward hearing about solution as I'm stopped.

Regards,

Agnieszka Rajca

agnieszka.rajca@volvo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new xD update was released this AM that appears to be causing issues with creating/sharing prototypes. I wanted to give the heads up that I have not updated yet and it is also affecting users who have yet to update. I cannot access any of my previously created prototypes that have been shared to the cloud for viewing.

This is affecting ALL of my prototypes that were previosuly published to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out and highlighting this. We did receive multiple reports for this issue, so we have already highlighted this and our team is working on a fix, please stay tuned to this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cannot-create-a-link-or-manage-links-error-1/td-p/11582606?p...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am unable to publish links from Adobe XD today. I keep getting error code 1. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks,

Mansi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mansi,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We have received multiple reports for the same issue so we are checking this on our end. Please stay tuned to this discussion for the next update: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cannot-create-a-link-or-manage-links/m-p/11582606?page=1#U11...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this morning when we got to work most of my teams' XD links aren't working. They're all struggling to load, taking a long time, and 95% of the time the fail to load and give the following error:

Kellen5C17_0-1605021107245.png

The other 5% of the time they end up loading, but only the home screen and if you try to go to the next page it struggles for a while before failing again. I've seen people posting about this problem several times before and it looks like most of the time it's due to a server error on Adobe's end. Want to check to see if anyone has any info because i've got BAs, Product Managers, and Developers hitting me up because they need access to our design links. 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Kellen Carter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue - and even the older links aren't loading. Any info on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. There is a known outage and our team is already working on a fix. Please stay tuned to this discussion for the next update: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cannot-create-a-link-or-manage-links/m-p/11582606?page=1#U11...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD was working fine up until today. XD is up to date. The file I am currently woring on and any new file I get the following error when creating link:

Something went wrong.
Learn More (Error -1)

I do not have this problem with older files created less than a week ago.

Any help please, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. There is a known outage and our team is already working on a fix. Please stay tuned to this discussion for the next update: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cannot-create-a-link-or-manage-links/m-p/11582606?page=1#U11...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. Error-1 showing when I try to create a link to a new prototype. I tried with Anyone can view option and Only invited but neither worked. Publishing an empty file with a single artboard didn\t work so it\s not a file size issue. I'm using an Ethernet connection with VPN - turning VPN off didn\t help. Looking forward to a fix because it's blocking my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines