• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create a link or manage links. Error 1

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help Adobe!! After this mornings xd update, I have been unable to create a link or to manage my links!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Hi all,

The issue stands resolved, so please check and feel free to reach out in case if you are still facing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to publish a protoype to web and suddenly I can't do it anymore.
I also tried to update an existing link, that too doesn't work. I had no trouble with this until yesterday. Please help. 

Kunal_Shirke_0-1605024090360.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. There is a known outage and our team is already working on a fix. Please stay tuned to this discussion for the next update: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cannot-create-a-link-or-manage-links/m-p/11582606?page=1#U11...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The issue stands resolved, so please check and feel free to reach out in case if you are still facing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me today as of 1/27/2021. Haven't had a problem before today.

johnr30022082_1-1611777718365.png

I'm still running 10.15.7 Catalina because my company will not let me upgrade to Big Sur until Sophos Enterprise updates to support it. 

Help?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stupid solution to this. I had the document in a cloud folder. I pulled it out, and was able to create the link. Then I placed the document back in the folder and updated the link. All is good now.

There's a bug there somewhere, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I am sorry you ran into trouble. It looks like the services are affected as I am hearing noise around publishing functionality not working properly. Our internal team is investigating the services which might cause the problem. As soon as I got a confirmation, I will update you here.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey John,

I got a confirmation from the team that there were few services that impacted the publishing functionality at the backend seems to be resolved now. Could you please try again and confirm if things are back to normal?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the error message when I create the link.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.36.54 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue! Doesn't matter what file I try to create a share link from.

We have deadlines. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines