• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the viewport value via keyboard?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Adobe XD.  I'm facing problem which is I cannot change the value of the viewport through the keyboard and it has to be manually.  I mean, when entering a value for the viewport then press Enter the value doesn't change.  The only way to change the value is to grip viewport by the mouse and change up or down.  The version I have is 36.2.32.5 Starter.

Is it a technical problem ?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

I am sorry for the delay in response. I would request you to please check if there are any pending system updates or graphic card driver update. 

If that helps, please reach out to us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and initiate a chat with our assisted support so that they can remote into your system and see the root cause of the issue and help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Azzam,

Thanks for reaching out. To change the viewport height, please change the value for "H". Let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1613153345674.png

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried to change "H" but the page height is what changes instead of the viewport which is I want.

viewport.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the confusion, please ensure that the Viewport height should be less than the H value and then try changing it. If it still doesn't work, please share a small video of what exactly is happening at your end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again.

Thanks for trying to solve my issue and sorry for posting the issue twice since adobe support team give only one answer for each post despite being unsloved like my issue.

I attached a video to give more clear idea about my issue.

For sec 7 to sec 20 I change portview value by gripping the indicator nad it works.  After that  I tried to change the value through keyboard but it returns to the old value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Azzam,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the video. I would suggest signing out of XD and Creative Cloud, restart the machine, and then sign back in. Please also make sure you are on the latest version of XD 37.0.

Let us know if that helps. We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnk you Harshika for trying to help.

I tried the steps but it didn't solve the issue. 

Is there another solution or this should be reported to the technical team ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry for the delay in response. I would request you to please check if there are any pending system updates or graphic card driver update. 

If that helps, please reach out to us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and initiate a chat with our assisted support so that they can remote into your system and see the root cause of the issue and help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines