Highlighted

Issue Opening Adobe XD (Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.)

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can anyone help with this > I got this error today after opening XD once I tried to open it again and receive a license expired Popup saying  ("Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.") Please note my creative cloud license is up to date and there doesn't seem to be any issues with my account. thanks

Can you try enabling side loading of application as described in the screenshot below? Let us know of it helped.sideload.png

Topics

Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue Opening Adobe XD (Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.)

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can anyone help with this > I got this error today after opening XD once I tried to open it again and receive a license expired Popup saying  ("Your developer license has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your license.") Please note my creative cloud license is up to date and there doesn't seem to be any issues with my account. thanks

Can you try enabling side loading of application as described in the screenshot below? Let us know of it helped.sideload.png

Topics

Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, problem occurred today. Let me know if you found a fix.

What I tried so far and doesn't work:

- Relogging CC

- Restarting PC

- Going back 1 update

- Re-installing XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran and everyone facing the same issue,

This worked! Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. it did word (:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man... it helped me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Preran, it's work like it should

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked for me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked Thanks !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that it worked for you, Neelakant. Please feel free to reach out in future for any query related to Adobe XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me ! Thanks alot 👍

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks it did work for me too. But I wonder why one would have to do this? I don't think that's a normal situation. To your knowledge, has the issue been reported to the developers? Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. This seems like a simple – though an unnecessary – solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked. thankyou

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working now...Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a life-saver! This has worked wonderfully.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i solve this. workspace not showingScreenshot (13).pngScreenshot (14).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,  it worked for me too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @ preran..

Totally worked for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help everyone , XD ended up working again after re-installation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thank you, there was similar error for Acrobat Pro DC to launch and this setting change did resolve that either. Bravo!

But to reach to this window was bit of a task.. here is how I did it.

Go to Windows settings option (gear icon  at the start button side panel) Type on the search bar on top "For developers" the option auto popped up for "For Developers Settings" came up, clicked on it and got to this this window.

Thanks much again. Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked. The "For Developers" section is hidden on my Windows 10 Home OS version. So go to "Settings" and search for "For Developers" and you can find the screen there. And then enable the "Sideload apps" setting. And Bingo!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

personal-data.PNG

this warning comes up when selecting the option you suggested. did i download a developer version by accident? how can i avoid sharing this data?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines