• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share- In Share for Development the grid option is missing in XD(24.2 V)

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last Update of XD (24,2,22) I tried to "Share for Development" and the blue grid was activated in the design mode.

But when I open the generated link, the grid option is missing, so it's not posible to hide or show the grid.

has someone else this Problem? is this option now somewhere else? 

Please help! 🙂 

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Hi Pablo, 

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. The Team is aware of the issue and is working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future release of XD.

We are sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, by chance this problem happens also with other files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to see the grid option in share for development. The Team is aware of this behavior and is working on it to fix the issue in future releases.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Layout grid is – of course – activated in XD before publishing for development – worked fine before the last update …? This is a big problem for bootstrap-based development, please fix it. Thank you!

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble. The team is already aware of the issue and is working on it to fix the issue. We will update you as soon as hear from them.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the developer can't see the switch to turn on/off the grid (which existed and still shows up in older projects), so he cant see the columns. It's unavailable in this update or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed it too. I'm really waiting for an answer to this question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Juliol,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble. This is the known issue and the engineering team is working on the fix. We will confirm once the fix is available. 

Regards,

Arpitha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We had a similar discussion on this fucntionality here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-in-share-for-development-the-grid-option-is-missing-in.... The team is constantly working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Layout grid columns are missing in the shared development view. It was very useful for bootstrap based web development. Is this feature coming back any soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En los prototipos de desarrollo que tengo publicados no me aparece la opción de activar la "Cuadricula de diseño".

Antes si me aparecía y ahora no. ¿Lo han quitado?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pablo, 

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. The Team is aware of the issue and is working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future release of XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently have had issues to export the layout grid into the specs.

I am doing everthing as before, keep the layout grid active before exporting, export mode "development" and "export for web" - however as soon as the link is open all I see is color, assests and character style. If I click on elements then I get the CSS snippets too, but that´s it.

The switcher to view the layout grid is just gone, I think maybr after last update.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Please help if there is a solution to this, or I am actually missing a step.

Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariad,

We understand your annoyance around this issue. The team is aware of this issue and is working towards fixing it in a future update. We request your patience until then, and apologize for the inconvenience meanwhile.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've the latest version 25.1.12 and the grid still not show! 

How long do we have to wait for this important development function?

Please restore it as soon as possible, thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dona,

We understand your concern & apologize for the frustration. The team has filed a bug for the similar issue and is actively working in fixing it. You will see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Thank you for reaching out. If i heard you right, layout grid seems to be missing in development as attached in the video? If this is the same functionality, the team is aware of the issue and is working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Old web.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are back 😄 !

Thanks Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the layout grid turned on within the design tab but when I go to share the design from the share tab the gird is no longer present and no way on turning it on within the browser link.  See attached screen shots. Any ideas on how to fix this. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 09.28.14.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 09.28.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out. If i heard you right, this is the functionality that you find missing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-in-share-for-development-the-grid-option-is-missing-in...? If so, the team is aware of the issue & is working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

I am also merging this post with the similar thread.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was having a similar issue, but if you share for design review vs development it produces different functionailty. If you're looking to see the 'grid' and/or switch to the artboard layout - share for development.

xd-screenshot.png

xd-screenshot-2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mesmo ativando o grid no layout, ao exportar em configuração de desenvolvimento, o grid não é exibido nas especificações. O que pode ser? 

Já procurei no fórum, segui todos os passos, mas não dá certo: https://helpx.adobe.com/br/xd/help/inspect-design-specs.html#Exibireinspecionarpropriedadesdagradede...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines