• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open the files in XD on iPhone.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an Adobe XD file in the office, I MUST work on this tonight at home for a presentation tomorrow but I'm getting the above message - the app isn't updateable because it's allegedly already the latest version so I've uninstalled and reinstalled as suggested in other posts but it still comes up the same. What can I do? (Other than get a taxi and work in the office tonight to finish the presentation) ?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

OK, so literally a few minutes after I posted this I got an Adobe CC alert that a new version of XD is available… updated and now it all works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so literally a few minutes after I posted this I got an Adobe CC alert that a new version of XD is available… updated and now it all works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that there is an update for Android but not yet for Apple... I'm still waiting

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-experience-design-preview-your-prototypes/id1146597773 - version 24

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.sparklerandroid&hl=en - version 25

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue!!!

I just updated Adobe XD to version 25.1.12.7 on my mac running OS 10.14.6 and got this same message "Update Adobe XD on iOS" when I tried to access my files in the creative cloud on my iPhone.

When I click update it says version 24.0 from 1 month ago and that there are no new updates.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the older version (24) but it says I cannot open the files as they are not compatible as I already started creating the files and saving them in newer version (25).

So then I updated my iPhone X to the newest version 13.3 and that did not help either.

I noticed it says next to version 25.1.12.7 that my Creative Cloud Sync version is 0.0.0.0???

Also, is a small cloud icon with an x next to the file name, but the files themselves are syncing to the cloud because I can see them online, they just won't open on my phone...

Did adobe forget to update the creative cloud sync when they put out the newest mac os update?

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 04.58.37.pngIMG_5909.jpegIMG_5910.pngIMG_5908.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandra,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with XD on iPhone. The team is working with the apple team to get this fixed. It seems like there are some App store update issues. We will update you as soon as we hear anything from the team.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Adobe XD to version 25.1.12.7 on my mac running OS 10.14.6 and got the message "Update Adobe XD on iOS" when I tried to access my files in the creative cloud on my iPhone.

When I click update it says iOS version 24.0 from 1 month ago and that there are no new updates.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the older desktop version (24.4.22.1) but it says I cannot open the files as they are not compatible as I already started creating the files and saving them in newer version (25.1.12.7).

So then I updated my iPhone X to the newest version 13.3 and that did not help either.

Also, is a small cloud icon with an x next to the file name, but the files themselves are syncing to the cloud because I can see them online, they just won't open on my phone...

Anyone have any idea how I fix this? 

(I tried to post this on a similar question but it seemed to think it was spam and that question was already answered and did not help me, therefore I am writing my own post).

Adobe XD Version Mac OSAdobe XD Version Mac OS I can see my cloud files on my iPhoneI can see my cloud files on my iPhone Cannot open cloud files on my iPhoneCannot open cloud files on my iPhone Cannot update the Adobe XD app on iOSCannot update the Adobe XD app on iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandrab, I am experiencing the same issue and not able to open any file on iPad in Adobe XD. Popup message appear in Adobe XD to upgrade. to open this file and there is no update on AppStore. Adobe should resolve it on urgent bases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I am not the only one with this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have a similar discussion going on this post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-open-the-files-in-xd-on-iphone/td-p/10807564. We would request you all to please join the discussion.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to open files in Adobe XD of my design and "Update Adobe XD on iOS" but there is no update availabe on App Store. This is very disturbing situtation and I am not able to do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope they do something soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have a similar discussion going on this post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-open-the-files-in-xd-on-iphone/td-p/10807564 Please join the discussion.

I am also merging this post with the similar post.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. Adobe XD 25.0 for iOS is finally went live in the App store. We would request you all to please try updating XD in your iOS and share the results with us.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines