Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: can't verify my subscription status (Windows) in XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

Or,

You may try the below steps-

1. Click Start Button and Type "Windows Update"
  2. Now either click "Check for Updates' or click on one of the options "Important" or "Optional". This will open a window, "
  3. Select Updates to Install".
  4. In Optional Updates, Find update KBXXXXXX (Depending on the latest update) and check it. You can uncheck all other updates from Important and Optional list as that will make the process faster.
  5. Click Ok, Wait for installation to complete.
  6. Now Download EasyFix.msi from this link (Search Easy Fix as article is quite long)
  7. Easy Fix will add the required registries, Now you must restart the system and check the workflow.

If these solutions do not help, please share your OS and XD version of your machine with Harshika Verma so that she can investigate more about your issue.

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!! worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work for me, I still get the same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please also try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/we-can-t-verify-your-subscription-st... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe CC on Windows 10 (yesterday it was updated)

then I installed adobe XD CC

When I was trying to open it, I get a window that says this "We can't verify your subscription status"

I try this stop your system clock from syncing with the internet time. tried to reinstall, then update windows and adobe cc and xd cc too

Can anyone help me?

Here is a screenshot in attachment

ScreenShot_1_Adobe XD CC.png
ScreenShot_Adobe XD CC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milandrazic,

Sorry that you are unable to use Adobe XD and getting this error message, could you please share the version of Adobe XD and OS version?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problems too when i updated into last version adobe xd cc then came up that words "we can't verify your subscription status adobe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rizkya, sorry that you encountered this error, could you please collect the log files using this link: - How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link so that we can investigate this.

I would also like to know the version of your OS and Adobe XD which you are using.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i already sent the log file please help me to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rizkya, thanks for sharing the logs, we would need some additional information from your end.

1. Collect for NGLClient_AdobeXD117.0.12.11.log on this location: - %localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_xxxxxxxx\AC\Temp\

2. Collect the crash dump using this link: - How to generate crash dumps on a Windows machine upload the file to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me in a private message.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

In case you are still having trouble with this issue, could you please try the steps mentioned here: - User and license information issues | CC 2019  and share the results?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Credential Manager is not enabled on your computer, can you try enabling it and see if it helps? Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peran.

I came across this post as I was researching the same issue with XD in our environment.  Yes, when Credential Manager is enabled, it does fix the issue.  However, Credential Manager is disabled in our environment due to security concerns.  My question is why does Adobe XD require credential manager to verify when other Creative Cloud applications (i.e Photoshop) don't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have brought this to the attention of the team. From my understanding, this is because Adobe XD relies on UWP. I will get back to you as soon as I have more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing the same problem with Adobe Acrobat DC. It started last week, and we have not changed anything to our infrastructure. None of the fixes mentioned above or in other threads work for us. We tried restarting the creds manager, clearing the entries for adobe etc. This happens to random folks in our organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I connected internet in my computer but this problem can not be solved. Please help me to solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ayudha,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting this error report all day. i have jobs that were supposed to be delivered today and I haven't been able to access my filoes. Please I need you guys to help me out here. I'm out of ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/td-p/1061...? Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is this regarding? i use XD and the cloud daily for school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is regarding the customers who get this error " Cannot verify subscription" when they open XD. Like you can see the screenshot here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows-in-xd/m-p/...

Let us know if you face any issues. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it applicable to Windows 7 ?
I disabled the internet synch option for my clock. It didn't work. I opened Adobe Photoshop using administrative access, still same issue. I restarted my PC after I disable clock synchronization, still same error. There's no Credential Manager service in my Windows Services. I'm not connected to VPN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please confirm if you are using an older version of XD as the latest version of XD is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) – Version 1903 (build 10.0.18362) or later. In case if you have an Enterprise subscription, please contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines