Highlighted

We can't verify your subscription status

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe CC on Windows 10 (yesterday it was updated)

then I installed adobe XD CC

When I was trying to open it, I get a window that says this "We can't verify your subscription status"

I try this stop your system clock from syncing with the internet time. tried to reinstall, then update windows and adobe cc and xd cc too

Can anyone help me?

Here is a screenshot in attachment

ScreenShot_1_Adobe XD CC.png
ScreenShot_Adobe XD CC.png

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/10618585 and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

We can't verify your subscription status

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe CC on Windows 10 (yesterday it was updated)

then I installed adobe XD CC

When I was trying to open it, I get a window that says this "We can't verify your subscription status"

I try this stop your system clock from syncing with the internet time. tried to reinstall, then update windows and adobe cc and xd cc too

Can anyone help me?

Here is a screenshot in attachment

ScreenShot_1_Adobe XD CC.png
ScreenShot_Adobe XD CC.png

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/10618585 and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Mar 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milandrazic,

Sorry that you are unable to use Adobe XD and getting this error message, could you please share the version of Adobe XD and OS version?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Mar 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problems too when i updated into last version adobe xd cc then came up that words "we can't verify your subscription status adobe"

Translate

Translate

Mar 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Mar 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rizkya, sorry that you encountered this error, could you please collect the log files using this link: - How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link so that we can investigate this.

I would also like to know the version of your OS and Adobe XD which you are using.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Mar 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i already sent the log file please help me to fix it

Translate

Translate

Mar 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rizkya, thanks for sharing the logs, we would need some additional information from your end.

1. Collect for NGLClient_AdobeXD117.0.12.11.log on this location: - %localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_xxxxxxxx\AC\Temp\

2. Collect the crash dump using this link: - How to generate crash dumps on a Windows machine upload the file to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me in a private message.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Mar 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

In case you are still having trouble with this issue, could you please try the steps mentioned here: - User and license information issues | CC 2019  and share the results?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Apr 24, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Credential Manager is not enabled on your computer, can you try enabling it and see if it helps? Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Apr 25, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peran.

I came across this post as I was researching the same issue with XD in our environment.  Yes, when Credential Manager is enabled, it does fix the issue.  However, Credential Manager is disabled in our environment due to security concerns.  My question is why does Adobe XD require credential manager to verify when other Creative Cloud applications (i.e Photoshop) don't?

Translate

Translate

May 14, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have brought this to the attention of the team. From my understanding, this is because Adobe XD relies on UWP. I will get back to you as soon as I have more info.

Translate

Translate

May 15, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing the same problem with Adobe Acrobat DC. It started last week, and we have not changed anything to our infrastructure. None of the fixes mentioned above or in other threads work for us. We tried restarting the creds manager, clearing the entries for adobe etc. This happens to random folks in our organization.

Translate

Translate

Aug 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Translate

Translate

Sep 19, 2019 0