Exit

XD deleted prototype

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a very strange situation.

I created a prototype XXXX-v1.xd. After I finished it, and because the client asked some changes, I created prototype XXXX-v2.xd.

Published both and the links are

- prototype 1: https://xd.adobe.com/view/fa344bec-5fc2-41fa-5c98-6608462cb2f0-8c05/

- prototype 2: https://xd.adobe.com/view/254c381e-cf02-48c3-4363-6848133e2269-537d/?fullscreen.

Yesterday both files were in my iMac.

Today, when I was going to work in prototype 2, I noticed that the file corresponding to prototype 1 was deleted and when I opened prototype 2 the changes that I made weren't there!

And I'm absolutely sure that I saved the changes and that the prototype file for v1 existed in the computer before I turned it off!

What could be happening? Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are sorry that you encountered a problem with Adobe XD. However, is it possible to get more information on the version of Adobe XD in use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello italosan​

Probably the must recent, because I've got Creative Cloud license with automatic updates.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this error happened even with files other than these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. No, but then again it's the first time I open a file, made some changes, and recorded it with a different name.

The previous times I always saved with the same name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can advise you to uninstall and re-install Adobe XD. A clean installation should remove any problems. I also advise you to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, so as to eliminate any damaged files. Keep us updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you italosan​. I'll try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

we are here for this keep you updated please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines