Exit

add to render queue not working

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the latest update, impossible to add a comp to render queue 

not working

(nb : i have a regular version of AE that runs at the same time, and a regular version of AME, but before with the same configuration, it worked perfectly)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get this sorted out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

with the time ... i think that it is not a specific bug to the last update, but more a bug that comes sometime, whatever the version is

the mais problem is that 5-10 years before, you can use your Mac several months without rebooting it. I had a Mac that was running 24/24, 7/7 and never have to reboot it, so i rebooted it once in a while ... every 4-6 month.

Since Catalina, Big Sur, etc, a Mac is not able to work more than .... 5-6 days. You need to reboot it, otherwise you have graphic card problems, software problems, memory problems, network problems, etc, etc

That it : reboot regulary and everything will work fine. It's not cool, but that's it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources