• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hue/Saturation missing functionality

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hue/Saturation is missing items in the Effects control panel and doesn't function properly in the latest Beta (25.5.0 build 43)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joepavlo1,

Thank you for reporting this issue. If the Hue/Saturation Channel Control dropdown is missing the Master item and is not working properly then there will be a fresh beta build soon to fix this. If you are seeing something else then please provide a screen shot and a summary of your hardware.

Thank you,
Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same problem. I'm not sure about the exact naming convention but it was along the lines of Bib. After effects crashed after and when i opened it back up again it prompted me to disable hue sat and now it just says its missing. Sigh..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources