• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Warp Stabilizer Freezes at Analyzing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! New warp stabilizer freeezes, when analyzing, % and time are not changing, and if I press cancel  After Effects becomes "not responding".

Снимок экрана 2021-02-11 141503.jpg

My specs are: 3x 1080Ti, Windows 10 20H2, Threadripper 3960X, 128Gb Ram, 1Tb NVME SSD, 14Tb HDD.

Input file is from DJI Mavic 2, h265 mp4.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UtBoIXGWlfHlPxU6qT9dZd09CjoYD7W4/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a project file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hWMAkwbvciQxf0-syONIALdBOSBQvAz_/view?usp=sharing

1 of 5 tries analysis was finished, others stuck at different frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for reporting the issue and sharing the project and media! This is extremely helpful for us. We will investigate this issue, and in meantime can you to try few things-

1. In Advanced section, turn off "Fast Analysis". See if it fixes the issue for you.

2. In Advanced section, turn on "Detailed Analysis". See if it fixes the issue for you.

Also I tried stablizing your footage in latest Premiere Pro (Beta) v15.0.0 (27), and I am able to get good results without any issues. So you can try this workaround as well. I used the default settings in Warp Stabilizer.

Best,

Vinayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources