• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quelques petites suggestions de corrections d'incohérences dans la traduction FR

Contributor ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dans l'animation des calques de texte. Quand on choisit d'ajouter la propriété Inclinaison, elle s'appelle Oblique dans le montage. (Skew en anglais dans les deux cas).

Dans les préférences on pointe Importer et ça devient Importation dans le panneau. (Import en anglais dans les deux cas).

Dans les calques de forme quand on ajoute des tirets les premiers s'appellent Tiret et Espace puis ça devient Pointillé et Intervalle. C'est toujours Dash et Gap en anglais.

Dans le menu Animation on pointe Interpolation d'images clés et la fenêtre qui s'ouvre a pour titre Interpolation d'une image clé. (Keyframe Interpolation dans les deux cas en anglais).

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bruno! 

Apologies for replying to you in English - as a Canadian who studied French as part of his schooling growing up, I can read most of what you've posted, but my writing skills have sadly deteriorated over the years!

I've sent the details of your request to our Localization team to have a look - thanks for letting us know!

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources