• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to submit a new version of an app to iTunes with the application loader but keeps coming up with the following error. The app was submitting fine last Friday. Any help or fixes will be much appreciated.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/cc/4b5fjzqn0_n34cll1wzkbk49jhjcnt/T/404743731.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

It seems there have been changes in way Apple expects the apps to created. We investigated this deeper, and found that the output of our linker (in our toolchain) is no longer being accepted by Apple.

We are working on this to upgrade our toolchain, including the linker. For the time being,  we would suggest you to try using the ‘linker’ available on the system. We have done tests with a couple of apps and it seems to be fixing the problem. Please give it a try and see if it can unblock you. Ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 283 Replies 283
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me in mac.

Take a backup of  flash builder ld64 folder or move to backup folder using mv command mentioned in previous posts

First make sure you have latest version of xcode (6.0.1 6A317)

go to finder and search for folder /usr/bin/ld copy ld.exe and paste it into your flash builder skd aot/bin/ld64/

I could submit it successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you develope your app in windows or mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

we just released a new app to the App Store with Adobe Air 13.0 (FlashBuilder 4.7). Air 13 compiles with xcode 5.0.2.

While the queue time is quite annoying (uploaded@14 Sept.; 12 days for us), we got approved in under 10 hours without any complaint.

The app is also compiled without the new beta entitlement and under Windows only (I only handle uploads and licenses with a Mac).

I also had 0 issues uploading the ipa through the application loader.

That's quite strange as I already expected to be rejected after reading the current issues people are having.

If there is any info that could help, just ask. Or we take it as "ranodm apple reviews".

Or just no review at all. They didn't log in with our test account and didn't test any purchase (online only app, logging these things)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible that the problem case is when compiling with Xcode 6.0, and that earlier Xcode (or with 6.0.1) doesn't have the issue. Your submission also may have gone in before the requirement to use 5.1.1 or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you use any ANE ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2014 Sep 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workaround with ld64 on mac works 🙂

many many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TNX Adobe! Waiting for review now! (on windows)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

can you please provide a download to a version of AIR for Flash Builder / Flex support?

We have Flex mobile projects and pure as3 mobile projects so the zip version won't work for our Flex mobile projects...

Best

omi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please : same here.

We use FB 4.6 with AIR 15.

Could you provide a link for Flex support, please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully submitted a Flex app that was compiled using Flash Builder 4.7 on Windows and is now 'waiting for review'. Here is what I did, piecing together several bits already mentioned above.
- My previously submitted app used FLEX 4.12.1 and AIR 13.0, but now when I submit an update gets the 'segment alignment' error from Apple.
- Downloaded new AIR 15.0 SDK build from Pahup (post Sep 28, 2014 5:12 AM).
- I was unable to successfully overlay this air version onto my FLEX SDK (got compile error about the tab view navigator).
- So, in the new downloaded 15.0 SDK I located the ld64 folder mentioned by Pahup in the correct answer (<sdk>/lib/aot/bin/ld64) and copied the contents to my existing FLEX 4.12.1/AIR 13.0 SDK, overwriting the contents in the same folder (I made a backup first).
- Then my app tested ok, compiled fine, and was successfully submitted to Apple using the application loader. Now waiting for review.

Got past the machine, now hoping a real person doesn't reject it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned the Flex SDK, but was your project also Flex? The separate downloads each time for Flex and non-Flex suggests that the non-Flex compiler wouldn't work for Flex projects. Either you're doing an AS3 project, or you may have found a way in which there could be just the one SDK, instead of two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it was a Flex mobile project. I was using a single combined Flex/Air SDK downloaded using the Apache Flex Installer. Adobe have instructions for overlaying an Air SDK onto a Flex SDK, but the Apache installer now does this for you. I could not get the overlay to work with the new SDK build so I just over wrote the ld64 folder on my existing SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you develope your app using Flex in windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, using Flex with Flash Builder 4.7 on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done my app in flash cs6 , so please help me how to i send my app to itunes, i dont know really

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

123bee, I developed my app on Windows but to submit the app to Apple you have to use their Application Loader software that only runs on Apples. There is no Windows version. I use an old mac for that step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thats good , even though i have mac and i send lot of apps using application loader only but this time i got error and i couldnot able to submit app because of that error "invalid segment alignment"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did overlay the ld64 folder \sdks\4.6.0_AIR15\lib\aot\bin\ld64 as  zerprize2 suggested.

Now the invalid sement errors disappeared but the "Error ITMS-9000: Invalid Bundle. The bundle MyAppName.app does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist" appears.

Any ideas?

- Flash Builder 4.7

- Copied the ld64 folder to the newest AIR 15 beta available on adobe labs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please tell me how to fix it in windows7 in flash cs6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have done your app in windows 7 using flash cs6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploaded app with this new AIR 15 (Flash cc 2014) "WAINTING FOR REVIEW"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Paul Did you test it on the IPAD with "device testing"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR 15.0.0.289+Flash cc 2014+window 7  i couldnot able to submit app because of that error "invalid segment alignment";

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why  i couldnot?  AIR 15.0.0.289 +Flash cc 2014+win7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just hit this as well. Running Flash Pro CC on Windows.

I have a Mac and can install Flash Pro CC on it -- but moving all the fonts ans such over and getting it tp build on the Mac is going to be a pain in the ***. If I do the changes to the linker on the Mac side, is there a way to move intermediate files over or do I really need to recreate the entire build setup on the Mac?

I have an app that needs a critical update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines