• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am trying to submit a new version of an app to iTunes with the application loader but keeps coming up with the following error. The app was submitting fine last Friday. Any help or fixes will be much appreciated.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:

/var/folders/cc/4b5fjzqn0_n34cll1wzkbk49jhjcnt/T/404743731.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Segment Alignment. This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance."

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2014 Sep 25, 2014

It seems there have been changes in way Apple expects the apps to created. We investigated this deeper, and found that the output of our linker (in our toolchain) is no longer being accepted by Apple.

We are working on this to upgrade our toolchain, including the linker. For the time being,  we would suggest you to try using the ‘linker’ available on the system. We have done tests with a couple of apps and it seems to be fixing the problem. Please give it a try and see if it can unblock you. Ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 283 Replies 283
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason you don't just publish from Flash Pro? That works fine on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2014 Oct 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Yes I find it a lot quicker to package via command line on my Windows 8 PC (Also once batch files are setup it's just a case of double clicking one file)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use flash builder 4.7 and this version of the SDK with ActionScript Compiler 2.0 does not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2014 Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's give me "AccessDenied" for the Mac limk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 04, 2014 Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try simply download 15.0.0.302 from the labs (From Oct,2) and use it without any additional operations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2014 Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this work for me

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 05, 2014 Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I downloaded AIR SDK 15: 302  I updated the miminumOSversion to 6.0

But I'm still getting the following error:

Invalid Segment Alignment - This app does not have proper segment alignment and should be rebuilt with the latest version of Xcode. Please contact Developer Technical Support if you need further assistance.

I'm using Application loader 2.9.1, Flash professional CC 2014 and AIR SDK 15: 302

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2014 Sep 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pahup,

Thanks for the update, but the download link constantly gives this error:

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Can you please help?

Thanks.

Parag Shah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

If you are you looking to get the patched Windows AIR SDK and facing the download error (509), try this link: https://t.co/C5G23nMPnq

And what you have to do is copy the /lib/aot/bin/ld64 folder from that version to the same folder on your current AIR build. Doing that, and also adding <key>MinimumOSVersion</key> <string>6.0</string> to your <InfoAdditions> in your XML

Thanks to @oliver_joyce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parag, your link also was disabled due huge traffic.

Here is latest ZIP Dropbox - ld64.zip with readme.txt

By unknown reason Google Chrome identify this ld64 as malware but Virustotal show 0 warnings https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/e9751133d96d019aab166bdef5b1add4add5e4b328f1d436161c6abab1f80dca/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just one question!

When I change my Minimum OS Version to 6.0. What does that mean. Are the old IPADS then not supported anymopre, meaning, that my Update on appstore will not delivered to to old IPADS that have my old version running.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This mean users will see minimum iOS versions as required and if it have installed lower that you setup - he can't install app.

Also under game icon he will see minimums version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the customer is forced to buy a new IPAD ? to get the update ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Apple business. They updating own iOS version and limiting old devices from new Apps and rejecting applications that was developed for older iOS versions. Here is two main point (bad and good)

1) bad > not all users want to buy new devices because they like older one. So apple forcing them to do that

2) good > you can be sure that older devices with a poor performance can be dropped from your target list

Sure you can download any app using AppStore. But you can't install app for >iOS6 device if you have <iOS6

Don't panic about 6.0. It's ok because 6.0 used not so widely as 7 and 8. I don't know anyone who use < 5.1 excluding of my wife they like own iPhone 3GS and don't want to take my 5s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All @Adobe team,

Thanks a lot for looking into it and for a very quick turn-around with patch.

Our app is successfully submitted and now under Review.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the following when trying to compile in cc 2014 with archive_air_15.0_with_asc2_drm_sdk on windows 7.

airProblems.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also failing due to symbol errors:

[java] Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

[java]   "___divmodsi4", referenced from:

[java]       __ZN12BlockedCodec12CalcGridSizeEiiPi in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(ZlibCodec.o)

[java]       __ZN12BlockedCodec11SetupBlocksEii in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(ZlibCodec.o)

[java]   "___udivmodsi4", referenced from:

[java]       __ZN11FlashString9AppendIntEli in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(flashstring.o)

[java]       __ZN7avmplus6String12hashCodeUIntEj in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(StringObject.o)

[java]       _sqlite3BitvecSet in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(sqlite3_all.o)

[java]       _sqlite3BitvecTest in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(sqlite3_all.o)

[java]       _sqlite3BitvecClear in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(sqlite3_all.o)

[java]       __ZL10II_samplesP10mad_bitptrPK10quantclassPl in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(layer12.o)

[java]       __ZL14scale_rationalmmm in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(madtimer.o)

[java]       ...

[java] ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

[java] Compilation failed while executing : ld64

windows 7 with archive_air_15.0_with_asc2_drm_sdk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

If you're facing packaging errors like following, please read on.

[java] Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

[java]   "___divmodsi4", referenced from:

[java]       __ZN12BlockedCodec12CalcGridSizeEiiPi in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(ZlibCodec.o)

[java]       __ZN12BlockedCodec11SetupBlocksEii in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(ZlibCodec.o)

[java]   "___udivmodsi4", referenced from:

[java]       __ZN11FlashString9AppendIntEli in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(flashstring.o)

[java]       __ZN7avmplus6String12hashCodeUIntEj in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(StringObject.o)

[java]       _sqlite3BitvecSet in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(sqlite3_all.o)

[java]       _sqlite3BitvecTest in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(sqlite3_all.o)

[java]       _sqlite3BitvecClear in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(sqlite3_all.o)

[java]       __ZL10II_samplesP10mad_bitptrPK10quantclassPl in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(layer12.o)

[java]       __ZL14scale_rationalmmm in libRuntimeInterpreter.arm-air.a(madtimer.o)

[java]       ...

[java] ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

[java] Compilation failed while executing : ld64

This is because the SDK we provided by default adds minimumOSversion as '6.1' in the resulting IPA info.plist, which earlier used to be 4.3. So, if there are any ANEs packaged which have less than 6.1 version specified in platform.xml then this kind of an error is observed. For the time being, Please update the minimum OS version in ANE to 6.1 or if the ANE was provided by a third party, then please request the provider.

This change may or may not get released in final release, depends on our internal testing.

-Thanks

Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

If you're facing any issues specific to the SDK we provided recently on this forum, we request you to raise the problems on this thread. However, if the problem is not specific to this SDK then please create a fresh post, else there are very high chances of getting the issue lost in the huge traffic we're observing here.

Thank you for your patience and support, we're glad to hear that the app store upload problems are now resolved.

-Pahup

Adobe AIR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pahup.

Is there any problem if I set the key MinimumOSVersion to 4.3 in the "InfoAdditions" block of the app descriptor when using the latest patched SDK you provided here?

As I told in my previous post, I need my apps to work in the original iPad 1, because we have a lot of users with old iPads.

So, is it still possible?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that putting pahub's version of ld64.exe in the AIR SDK 15.0.0.249 folder let you keep 4.3 as minimum version, as well as keeping existing ANE intact. We just submitted to the appstore without any problem and are 'waiting for review'.

So one simple file swap and you should be good to go.

(We are using Flash CC on windows 7 pro)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Building with the new sdk I've come across an exception when trying to debug on iOS using FlashBuilder.  I'm on a Windows 7 machine.  It was working just fine yesterday, but I have just started to experience this crash today.

When I launch I get no output in the console but "[SWF] MyApp.swf - 5,038,432 bytes after decompression"

And this in the event log:

Faulting application name: adl.exe, version: 15.0.0.295, time stamp: 0x54272d4f

Faulting module name: Adobe AIR.dll, version: 15.0.0.295, time stamp: 0x54272bb1

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0025cf7e

Faulting process id: 0x280c

Faulting application start time: 0x01cfdcc906f652db

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\sdks\AIR15 - flex 4.6.0\bin\adl.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\sdks\AIR15 - flex 4.6.0\runtimes\air\win\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll

Report Id: d8552edc-48bc-11e4-ae42-902b34216b1e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So using the newer ld64.exe in the old AIR 15.0.0.249 SDK lets you keep 4.3 as minimum version, OK.

But, does that mean I will never be able to use newer AIR versions if I want to keep iPad 1 compatibility?

I don't understand. If AIR 15.0.0.249 can work with 4.3 as minimum version just changing the ld64,

why can't the latest AIR 15.0.0.295 (the patched version provided by Pahup)

compile the IPA with a minimum version of 4.3 in the same fashion?

Can't I just set the MinimumOSVersion back to 4.3 in the <InfoAdditions>...</InfoAdditions> section of the AIR XML descriptor

so it overrides the new 6.1 value that the latest AIR SDK sets by default in the info.plist file? Are there any side effects if I do that?

Pahup said:

It's not an issue, it's been many months since we dropped the support for versions below iOS 6.1, please see - http://www.adobe.com/in/products/air/tech-specs.html .It's just that we've now made the change in the resulting IPA as well.

Well, even if Adobe dropped support, my app seems to work very well in the original iPad 1 with iOS 5 even when compiled with AIR 15, so I'm interested in having it still work in those old iPads, since I have a lot of users that have iPad 1s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pahup

Do you know if there will be a new release version that will solve this issue?

If yes, do you have a eta?

Thx

Marcan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines