• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

如何为Bitmap使用九宫格

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

以前的版本我们通过ctrl+b打散,ctrl+g成组来对位图使用九宫格,现在最新的版本已经不管用了,有什么别的方案吗?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

This looks like a bug in Animate CC 2019

Please report it via the wish form.

Workaround: Goto Documents Properties (Ctrl or Cmd + J), disable Advanced layers setting. This should fix the published output although the stage preview may still not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a video of what exactly you are looking for?

What did you use Ctrl+B and Ctrl+G for exactly? Those are the shortcut keys for breaking apart and grouping objects. Is that not working for you with this release? I tried and the shortcuts are working as they should.

Also see Adobe Animate CC keyboard shortcuts​ for keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

em.....Let me use my poor English to express it.

I want use 9-scale for a bitmap,on the old version,I can breaking apart and grouping objects to 9 pieces to do it ,but on new version AnimateCC,it dosen't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you following the process mentioned in Scaling and caching symbols on the Stage​ ?

If you are, and you are still running into issues, I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That page say when the 9-slice movie clip is scaled, those nested objects must be shapes, drawing objects, groups, or graphic symbols.So we breaking it to 9 pieces before.

But with 2019 I found that dosen't work when render on the stage!

And if I use ctrl+enter to public ,the 9-slice movie clip is corrected on the swf.

em....maybe this is not a serious problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nine slice has stopped working for me altogether in Animate 2019. Objects that previously scaled properly in the previous version of Animate now scale as though they have no nine slice at all, both on the preview stage and in the final SWF.

I have tested both raw vector shapes and bitmaps inside of Movieclips and receive the same results for both. I may have to drop back to a previous version of Animate to continue working on my current project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a bug in Animate CC 2019

Please report it via the wish form.

Workaround: Goto Documents Properties (Ctrl or Cmd + J), disable Advanced layers setting. This should fix the published output although the stage preview may still not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Yeah, stage preview is still messed up, but my SWFs export fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines