• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 VR bugs

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a 360 VR document. The first scene is a map/floorplan of the building all my 360 phots are from. I have created symbols for each and every camera location and placed them on the map to mark where each 360 view was taken. In each 360 view there is a single button to take you back to the map of the whole building. I use the exact same method through the action wizard to make each symbol interactive. I have gone through each scene dozens of times to ensure the script is bound to its own layer, the symbol is on it's own layer and everything is named properly. When I test the file only random symbols react to clicking on them. Is there a limit to the number of scenes you can have in a 360 file? Is there a limit to symbols you can have in a scene? Is there a naming convention that makes it work better? I have 19 scenes total. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of any such limits - but I've yet to create a 360 VR roject with that amount, either.

Maybe report it as a bug: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines