Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Youtube Video to Animate CC

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am trying to add a video to AnimateCC, but every time I add a link for it in import video it never seems to work. Is there another way that I can upload a video?

I am trying to create a banner ad that will have a video attached to it on the ad. Not just a link.

Help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

For a banner ad, the easiest thing would be to use Google Web Designer instead of Animate CC.

They have a Youtube component so you don't have to deal with any complex coding: The YouTube component - Google Web Designer Help

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos embedded in banner ads are pure evil, so my recommended solution is: Don't.

That being said, can I assume you've already tried typing "embed youtube in banner ad" into Google?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did try doing that but many of them I didn't find very helpful.

Would you recommend uploading from a library rather than using youtube? Or using code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a banner ad, the easiest thing would be to use Google Web Designer instead of Animate CC.

They have a Youtube component so you don't have to deal with any complex coding: The YouTube component - Google Web Designer Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines