• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 2019 won't open on Windows 11

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed adobe animate 2019 recently on my windows 11 PC and everytime i open it it just force closes. Is it because windows 11 doesn't support animate 2019? If so is there a workaround? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed and run as an administrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10 (and MAYBE Windows 11 ?)
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the tip, unfortunately, i thought of this exact thing when looking through the properties. I tried all windows versions and it still force closes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

animate 2019 wasn't designed to work with win 11, but it should still work using the advice given previously.

that said, is animate 2022 installed and working properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, animate 2022 is working properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i downgraded back to windows 10 and its still doing the same problem it did on windows 11. Am i doing something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have win 10 and both animate 2019 and 2022 (as well cs6) all working:

kglad_0-1656342070611.png

so yes, there must be something specific to your system causing the problem.  what that problem is, i do not know. 

the only thing is i can say, at this point, about my situation that might be different from your's is that i installed cs6 first, then 2019 and then 2022.  you may have installed 2022 first and then tried to install 2019.

i don't know that would be a problem, but it might be a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i honestly think its something with my hardware but idk what it could be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with windows and animate, that's very unlikely.  if you're using a compatible os version (and you are) on a computer with adequate ram (you are), the only other hardware issue i've seen is the graphics driver, and that's rarely a problem.   in addition, because you have animate 2022 working, it's even less likely to be a hardware issue.

if i were you, i'd repair all my ms visual c++ resdistributalbes that can be repaired.

kglad_0-1656423750039.png

if that fails, make sure your 2015-2019 is up-to-date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i repair those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click>click uninstall>click repair

kglad_0-1656451459094.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, i repaired every single one and restarted but it still crashes, i just feel like something on my computer is causing this. My animate 2021 works fine but not 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall animate 2019

restart your computer

reinstall an 2019, All the New Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links, Now Available! | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the download link you sent to download it but im getting this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nvm i was able to fix the update issue but it still crashes when i open animate 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're using win 10, update your win 10 os so you have the latest win 10 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no updates i can update to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why'd you see that browser error, or what did you do to resolve that browser error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded creative cloud again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud

if you're unable to download the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

install animate 2019

test animate 2019

any problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a list of my hardware

GPU: Rtx 3060 TI (Latest Driver Installed not studio i think)

CPU: 11th Gen Intel core 17-11700f  2.50 GHz 2496 Mhz 16 Logical processors and 8 cores

Ram: 16 Gigs

500 Gig SSD

1 TB Hard drive

Motherboard: Gigabyte B560 DS3H AC-Y1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also downgraded to windows 10 yesterday and the problem still persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines