• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 2019 won't open on Windows 11

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed adobe animate 2019 recently on my windows 11 PC and everytime i open it it just force closes. Is it because windows 11 doesn't support animate 2019? If so is there a workaround? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to nvidia and find the studio driver for your card

That MAY fix your problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the drivers and unfortunately the problem still persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. 
For the last two years, Adobe Animate is not working at all for me.
I was on windows 10 earlier and now when I upgraded to Windows 11 (clean install), the problem still persists.

Each time I run the Animate, splash screen is shown for a short time, and that's it. App never opens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Animandic 

did you successfully remove your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, and also tried all versions creative cloud allows me to install. Everything from 22.0 to 23.0, all ten.
The last info I can see on splash screen is "Loading document templates" and then crash happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Animandic 

if you followed the above steps i listed AND installed the most recent win 10 cc desktop installer, install the older one. 

kglad_0-1672058037587.png

ie, again:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck on Windows 11 ARM for this approach sadly! I know ARM isn't officially supported yet, but just wanted to mention in case anyone else in summer of 2023 was thinking of trying this - not worth the effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Brian31690760d2yr 

thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you try to upgrade to the lastest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

and the solution is : try to install on virtual machine like VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.

install windows 10 on virtual machine and then try install Animate 2019, its running well, but for me its heavy performance on my Laptop, so I think I bought a new laptop but with old version specifications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@fauzi8162 

if that works, using compatibility mode to install should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem is my VGA hardware,, animate 2019 only support VGA onboard(like graphics integrated into the processor chip), or maybe animate 2019 not support for some VGA Card type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines