Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 2019

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

can i get the old UI from the 2019 Version of Adobe Animate?

I was still able to use the Adobe Animate 2019 version until 2 weeks ago, but it is now the case when I try to start the 2019 version, but it opens as soon as it tries to load the interface. Reinstallation and installation on different hard drives did not help. I moved my hard drive to a new hard drive a week ago using the Samsung Migration Tool. This worked for all Adobe products except Animate (it seems). But I can't imagine that that's because a new installation (even on new hard drives) didn't help.

I've already tried the AdobeCreativeCloudCleaner Tool, but unfortunately it didn't help either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't understand "I was still able to use the Adobe Animate 2019 version until 2 weeks ago, but it is now the case when I try to start the 2019 version, but it opens as soon as it tries to load the interface."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Animate in 2019, i was able to use it until 2 weeks ago. When I could no longer use it, Animate was closed when it try to open. I hope you can understand better now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, you meant "closes" instead of "opens" in your original post.

reset your preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html and reinstall

if that fails, you should 

uninstall every animate including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall animate cc 2019, All the New Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links, Now Available! | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working for me 😕 

I also used the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.

Screenshots of my Directorys:

unknown (1).png

lukasn97451805_0-1640192132831.png

Video of the Installation:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Weird thing is, that the 22.0.2 Version works but not the 2019 Version (19.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're going to use the cleaner tool, you should:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.
update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud

if you're unable to download the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did everything exactly the same way, but I have the same problem, all other apps work and only Animate in the version from 2019 crashes when starting 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the complete fix. 

if it you say it failed, you either failed to carefully follow each step, or it's something i do not understand and perhaps someone else can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have carefully followed each step, but I've read that Animate may no longer be supported for the operating system but only in some cases. The support also said that this can be a problem. But I think it's a shame because then I can't do anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 unknown (2).png

I think my Operating System is "too new"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

animate cc 2019 works on my computer with a possibly different os:

kglad_1-1640359407050.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines