• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC 2018 Crashing on startup, Windows 10

Explorer ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I can't get Adobe Animate CC 2018 to run recently.

It starts up with the splash screen, shows the interface once the Splash screen is done, then immediately exits to desktop.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, I've tried the solutions listed here:

Troubleshooting tips to fix Animate CC crash on launch or startup

I've tried using the CC Cleaner tool:

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

No dice. I'm running Windows 10, updated to the latest patch as of May 2018.

This is really frustrating as I need to use it right now.

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Hi,

Just want to let you all know that Animate CC July 2018 update is now Live. This update is primarily a hot fix to address the launch app crash issue that many of you were facing after updating the Windows 10 to update 1803 if you have more than 1677 fonts installed on your system.

Please update your copy of Animate CC to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud to avail the hot fix.

You can refer to Hot Fix to address Animate CC crash on launch or startup

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 103 Replies 103
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for forgetting to update this post.  There have been so many on this one, and I missed it.

The team has identified the issue, and an update with the fix should be available around the second week of July if everything goes according to plan.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just want to let you all know that Animate CC July 2018 update is now Live. This update is primarily a hot fix to address the launch app crash issue that many of you were facing after updating the Windows 10 to update 1803 if you have more than 1677 fonts installed on your system.

Please update your copy of Animate CC to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud to avail the hot fix.

You can refer to Hot Fix to address Animate CC crash on launch or startup KB article for more details on this update.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the Adobe Creative Cloud. When I tried opening Adobe Animate CC, the same thing happened. I got it today, so the patches should have been applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you confirm the version number by going to Help > About, and let us know?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines