• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC Not Responding/Laggy

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Animate CC on Windows 10, my laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75. I just recently installed Adobe Animate to do learn and make some sprite animations. I can help but notice that my Adobe Animate is a bit laggy every time I try to import something(For example a sprite sheet). Every time I try to trace a bitmap my Adobe Animate stops responding at around 77%. All my other Creative Cloud programs run smoothly but Adobe Animate is laggy and stops responding every time i try to trace the bitmap. Is there any way to remove lag from the program? Screenshot is belowScreen shot.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

I would try a few things

- Verify system requirements: Adobe Animate CC system requirements 

- Make sure that all my device drivers are updated. If your device says they are, look at the manufacturer's site to confirm.

-  Restore preferences: Adobe Animate CC: Add to Wordpress - YouTube

- Do a clean install of Adobe Animate: Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

If this did not help, contact Adobe Customer Care contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try a few things

- Verify system requirements: Adobe Animate CC system requirements 

- Make sure that all my device drivers are updated. If your device says they are, look at the manufacturer's site to confirm.

-  Restore preferences: Adobe Animate CC: Add to Wordpress - YouTube

- Do a clean install of Adobe Animate: Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

If this did not help, contact Adobe Customer Care contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate doesn't run well on my computer either. It seems my computer resolution is too high, so I check to see what the best system requirements are and one of them is that the resolution needs to be 1280x1024 or under.

That is ridiculous. Computers are no longer made in that kind of resolution anymore. Your answer is far from helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem has been from 2018 to 2021 for two years without a correct answer, and until now there is still no solution?.. I registered on this forum due to some Animate problems and maybe I can get answers. Similarly, the problems complained by users are all the same how come the Adobe company cannot address on this issue. Seems that there is no hope to get solutions to this choppy, lag and the slow response of the elements when Animate executes a command.
This problem I noticed when Microsoft started their regular launch of the new version of their Windows 10, so this is where the problem of other Adobe products came in. As I have remembered then before I switched to a new version of Windows 10, the first version of Windows 10 I used there were no problems coming up like this choppy, lag and the slow response of Animate script commands. So I was forced to switch to this new version of Windows 10 because you will not be able to install the new version of all Adobe products. To my recollection, I think all new versions of Adobe products started in the year 2018 until this year is required the new version of Windows 10.
Another thing I notice when I open any of the Adobe product be it Animate, Illustrator or Photoshop. It increases the CPU acceleration of my laptop, you can hear the fan chirping, as if you are pedaling the car’s accelerator. And the ugliest thing and the most I don't like is when I touch the keyboard of my laptop, at the top and on the bottom side it was overheated. The CPU acceleration and overheating will only disappear if you close the Photoshop, Illustrator or Animate.
That was the time I stopped using Photoshop and Illustrator. I told my boss that it might be the time to say bye bye of any Adobe products in case they don’t pay attention to it. I'm just trying to use again Animate due to I am finishing a website project and I've been accustomed to use to it since 1997 when it was still in Macromedia. And also, what these new Adobe Animate features are since it was replacing the Flash.
For now, I regularly use Saola Animate, apart from cheap it is a very good application for making such HTML5 animation. So far, I haven’t heard any fan chirp of the CPU, increases of the memory or overheating of my laptop. In terms of script command responsiveness the performance is far better compared to Animate. Because I also don’t like the performance of Photoshop and Illustrator that heats up my laptop component. I also completely replaced it with Affinity products and other open source applications that perform even better than Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is unoptimized, I have an Octa Core,  32GB de RAM, installed in a SSD, and this s hit it still lagging/not responding. DON'T BUY IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I found a solution. There's a miss-match between PC and software settings. 

here's what you can do: Go to settings and under Updates and Settings, use the troubleshooter. When you run the troubleshooter follow the instructions and choose adobe animate 2020 (or any other program that's giving you a hard time) use the reccommended settings and apply them and Voila! the issue is resolved. 
Thank me later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly did you get to that screen? Been having a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines