• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate how to add finished VR Panorama to website hosting?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a new Adobe Animate VR panorama, when I test it within the software it works fine in both the VR previewer and within my chrome browser.

I have published the files and I have uploaded the files to a server to test. When I go to the server website address, I see only a blank server page.

I am not sure what is the cause of this? Can anyone help, or had the same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

You can open the Browser console(Ctrl + Shift + I) to find out if there are any errors being reported.

Most likely you haven't hosted all the published files including the zip file.

Try publishing to a new empty folder and then place all the generated files/folders to your server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to provide the URL to your VR file? I wonder if it's a browser issue. Have you tested more than 1 browser?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have checked my chrome browser as it was recommended to make sure webgl VR was activated, and it works fine when previewing from Adobe Animate, it seems when it is published it is not working.

Here is the web address I am using to test the file with.

https://testing-vr.000webhostapp.com/Sea%20Life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also encountered this problem.

The published file is only white.

IE and chrome edge are the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open the Browser console(Ctrl + Shift + I) to find out if there are any errors being reported.

Most likely you haven't hosted all the published files including the zip file.

Try publishing to a new empty folder and then place all the generated files/folders to your server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thank you ever so much! that is what I did wrong with the zip file, which I did not include.

Working great now, thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines