• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate html banner works on Macbook but PIXELATE on LG or DELL monitor...

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,
Adobe Animate html banner works on Macbook perfectly in every browser but very PIXELATE on LG, DELL or Acer monitor...
Why?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Your assets should have enough resolution for all screens if they are being exported as bitmaps. Or you can use vectors wherever is possible.

If needed, you can try to raise the texture resolution to 3 in the Publish Settings. But this shouldn't be necessary.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cesar,
The strange thing that my vectors are pixelate as well... not just the imported ones, but those what I created in Animate...
I try all the export setting and the smoothing set in the library on the elements...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In default settings, Animate will turn most things into bitmaps. Make sure your vectors are really being output as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines