• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Panel problem

Participant ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time i start my panels get scrambled. I have to 4K screens side by side, it seems that the horizontal resolution creates problems with the window placement. Here is a clip how this looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ewZzED41U

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

As of october 2018 this issue is finally resolved. Thanx!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assign a custom workspace. (it looks like you did that)

when reopening if the workspace is correct but layout is incorrect, select a different workspace and then your custom one.

if that layout is still incorrect, you probably should report a bug when assigning panel positions outside the ide boundary, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It scrambles the panels when i switch between workspaces too.

And, yes i allready posted it as a Bug via the Bug Report form. Thank you anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's unrelated to positioning outside the ide, reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC 2017\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\2017\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Animate CC 2017/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/2017/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be worth doing the test with only one monitor connected, to see if it's failing to remember workspaces at all. Also, you should be able to move windows in the standard set of workspaces, and the changes will be remember. So try to do the test with a standard layout, to rule out it being a custom layout issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've deleted the config in Appdata local and roaming, connected only one screen, set the resolution to 2560x1440 no highDPI scaling and the bug persists.

Window Panel Bug - YouTube

I must say that i had this for quite a while, since i upgraded my hardware recently this is a super new install of Adobe CC.

My Hardware:

Intel i7-8700K @ 5GHz

Asus Maximus X Hero

32 GB DDR 3200

2x Nvidia GTX 1080 (SLI)

But i cant imagine it to be the hardware as i had this problem on my old machine (i7 7700K, Maximus VIII Hero, same GPUs) aswell.

Come to think of it, what i havnt tried is to reboot after setting the highDPI scaling to 100%. I'm usually on 125% which might explain this offset i'm seeing. I'mma do this right after posting this and report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed it's the highDPI scaling of windows. So anything but 100% will cause this problem. I tested 125%, 150% and 200%. The offset seems to be the same tho, no matter what the scaling is.

Anywho, this is still a very annoying bug for me as i can't really work in 100%, things get way to tiny. My screens are Asus ProArt PA329Q. Hope this can be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received note from the Developers that it's on the backlog, and it going to be fixed in a future release. This thread can be closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this bug is on a low priority. No fix for it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of october 2018 this issue is finally resolved. Thanx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines