• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Preview is buggy

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! There's this issue that i just came across after installing a quick trial. The animation wont render correctly, it "glitches" and leaves traces when i do! Yet when i finally export the whole thing, its all good ;; Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you!

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer isn't anything special and that fla doesn't require anything special.  also, that's not an animate problem.

maybe updating your graphics driver would fix it, but unless you see that problem on many fla file tests, i wouldn't mess with the animate preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see artifacts on basically every fla file when i press on play. Tried updating the graphics drivers, no luck. What a shame..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assign a keyboard shortcut, if you don't have one

reset your animate preferences- https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

confirm your keyboard shortcut was reset 

if it was, retest the artifact issue  

if it wasn't, retry resetting the preferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shortcut did change yet the artifact problem still persists, i guess animate hates me specifically.. : P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you see artifacts in other apps, even in video played in browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I dont, weirdly enough it only persists in the animate preview itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could try a reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw artifacts on my M1 last night inside a pretty simple FLA with a pretty simople animation. I scrubbed the timline back and forth a bit and it went away. What happens if you let the timeline play through once and loop back again? Do the artifacts go away the 2nd time around?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe it's a mac "thing".

@wyuu, are you using a mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The artifacts don't sadly! I contacted technical support for this issue and even the tech guy told me its really just the way my pc rendered in animate ;; which is unfortunate,  I don't think theres anything else to say about the matter, I was just unlucky enough to face the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that isn't phrased very well.  there's some part of your computer hardware causing the problem sounds better.  (it could even be a monitor with insufficient refresh rate.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refresh rate could be an issue - I was using a display tablet at the time I saw the artifacts. I didn't think to switch over to the MBP display. I will next time and report back.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Refresh rate? I had checked my laptop's and it told me that it was 165hz? I am pretty sure thats okay. Either way it's fine, I'll just find other alternatives to animate since the rendering thing is unfortunate ;;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines