• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe animate won't export my full video

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go through what I thought was the export video/media process which takes me to Adobe media export. Everything looks good but when I viewed the video it is short and does not contain full clip. I really help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Animate forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where would I find the forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post is in the right place now, no need for you to do anything.

The FLA that you're trying to export, does it include any ActionScript? If it does, that may affect the duration of the exported video. In the export dialog there is an option to export to the last frame, or you can export for a particular duration. If you use the duration option and type in the duration the animation should take, that should give you a video that is the right length.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have tried the duration before it didn't work. The video show be 13 seconds. I said 0 to 13 seconds originally and it gave me like 7 seconds one attempted and for the second 9 seconds. I just attempted the frame duration, but it gave me 9 seconds of the film. Also what is actionscript and is there a way to remove it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot of your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press Ctrl+Enter to test the SWF movie. Does it play in full there? If so the video exporter should too.

I'm wondering about the resolution though, 6000x3368px!?! Even 4K is just 3840x2160. Lower the resolution to something more manageable.

Also try choosing another H.264 preset like Match Source Adaptive High Bitrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't know what ActionScript is, then it's pretty certain that you haven't added any. It's the scripting language that would let you create animations that were generated by code.

If you do Mario's test movie idea, and you find you are looking at the animation in a browser window, it would be worth changing the FLA type from HTML5 Canvas to Actiocript 3.0. You can do that from the File menu, choose Convert To/ActionScript 3.0, and that will make a new FLA. Then do a test movie, and if all looks correct the export to video should work, like Mario said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a bit late as a response, but I faced the same problem and couldn't find any answers that actually addressed the problem. I will share what worked for me here so that anyone else searching for a solution in the future may benefit:

I had a simple 13 second scene and for some reason only 8 seconds would export, rrgardless of how I tried to export/preview it. I decided to see what was the "change" at 8 seconds that messed up the programme. What I found was that i had a very large image (way beyond the frame) which I only needed a small part of that I had pasted, and that image was being zoomed out of. When I deleted the image and inserted a smaller sized item, the scene exported to the end. I'm not quite sure why the programme 'can't handle' a big image, but doing what I described above sorted out the problem.

So to summarise: go to the point at which the export cuts and try to work out what has changed that has 'messed up' the porgramme. For me, it was image size. 

I'm no expert, but I hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had the same problem once and was only that i used shape tween on the main scene ( ether transform any shape tween into frame by frame, or replace it with motion tween)

some times its the simple stufff
to make soure this is the problem (youll find the render stops at the frame the shape tween does)
it doesnt happen to all shape tween , usually to an object you breaked apart then shaped tweened it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of that one and I can't seem to reproduce the bug. Make a step by step guide on how to replicate it, even better if you can make a video.

Report the bug here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just having this issue.  I would export an mp4, play it and the video would pause and it also wouldn't be the full length. 

I just fixed it by creating a new, blank adobe animate file, copying and pasting my layers over and it worked when I exported it from the new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export to media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File > export > export video / media > frame range > Sellect the last frame range or just scroll untill u cant anymore , make sure the vido format is H264 and then hit export , your video will be exported fully and on mp4 format. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines