• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe dropped all old versions of Animate - where can I get Animate 2020?

Participant ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am furious!

I work on MAC OS High Sierra and I don't intend to upgrade. I am using Adobe CC2020 apps mostly, because newer apps are not compatible with High Sierra.

I had to reinstall Adobe Animate, because it was crashing. I uninstalled it and then tried to install it again from the CC app but To my horror I found, that there is not even ONE older version available for download! Aparently I am also unable to contact Adobe directly anymore??!

Where can I get a recent working app for my OS?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are incorrect.  contact adobe support for the download link.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

if you might want other past versions, you may be able to download directly yourself.  here's more info about that and about 2020 versions, Update on New Adobe CC 2020 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a Chat option there. I don't have any contact options. When I click "What are my contact options?" I get this list, that clearly has Chat or Phone greyed out.  

I tried both Firefox and Chrome

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 16.36.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the chat link i posted (using a compatible browser) and check the bottom right of your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing there - there are no options. I found the Chat options hidden in my Account page - I am now chatting with an agent. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines