• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Again this morning Media Encoder not working

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have heard every excuse possible. It is open already. I cannot deliver my project this morning because I send my Animate project to media encoder and it just sits there. No queue in ME, no error message just nothing. This has been going on for years now off and on. Can this be fixed please!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just restarted, still nothing. Oddly if I start a new file it sends it to ME just fine. Nothing else works. Ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try saving your main FLA to somewhere new, your desktop or documents for example.

Or, try doing a Test Movie, and see if the SWF gets created ok. A new file will be tested via a support folder, an old file may be in a folder that doesn't have permissions to make the SWF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Canvas. So this is just getting more odd all the time. Could it be something with my OS being out of date with the most recent Adobe updates? Here is the only thing that works. I have to copy and paste all frames into a new document, not save the document. Export to video and it hands off to ME. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the new document also Canvas? If you are animating for video, using ActionScript 3.0 FLA can give you more features and better quality, and the export to swf then MOV then ME, seems to work well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought maybe DB was causing issues so pulled everything out of DB and still have to do the above to make it work. Whacky right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only solve is to copy and paste all my projects frames into new documents. I feel like I am being punked at this point. lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my projects only work now if I do not save them. So if I paste the frames into a document export without saving they transfer to ME and render. As soon as I save them they no longer hand off to ME. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Sorry for this issue.

Have you tried exporting a .mov and then importing it manually to AME?

Also, let the Animate team know about it if you haven't already.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had problems with the .mov files being compatible before but that is a possible work around. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines