• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC Create JS libraries for Adwords

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I use in the new Animate CC the google hosted libraries? Animate CC exports 1 file now ( createjs-2015.11.26.min.js )  --> 186kb

With the last flash pro I only needed to send 2 files ( movieclip-0.8.1.min.js and preloadjs-0.6.1.min.js )  --> 59.2kb

Any comments welcomed.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Google-hosted CreateJS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Hi,

You can still refer only the libs that you need by updating the HTML file once published from Animate and downloading the required libs from CreateJS | CDN‌

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Createjs libraries are now part of both Google double click and adwords!

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, create your own template.

1. Export default template: FILE > PUBLISH SETTINGS > ADVANCED > EXPORT (EXPORT SELECTED HTML TEMPLATE) and give it your own name e.g. mytemplate.

2. Change your own template: $CREATEJS_LIBRARY_SCRIPTS change in <script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2015.11.26_54e1c3722102182bb133912ad4442e19_min.... "></script>.

3. Import back your own template: FILE > PUBLISH SETTINGS > ADVANCED > IMPORT NEW (SELECT CUSTOM HTML TEMPLATE) and click OK.

4. Additionally save your own temlate for further use : FILE > SAVE AS TEMPLATE.

Additionally if you want you can download my templates: HTML5 Banner Ads Templates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I'm having the same issues as above, except that my issue isn't solved when I link to the Google-hosted CreateJS. With the create.js file included, the file size is too big, but when I link to the google-hosted version my HTML file no longer works and comes up blank. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y9ku6t16bjh8ua/Bachtrack.zip?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pixelen, works fine for me with regard to seeing your ad... BTW i've found some browsers don't like sprite sheets FYI. This could be an issue... Did you try running it though the google HMTL validator? Also to save some file size, make your gradient and button in Flash rather than having them as bitmap elements, this will drop your file size considerably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe, oh great - must be that browser's don't display it, though it runs fine when put through Google Adwords as it's linking to hosted js? Good note regarding the spritesheets, I have run the ad through the HTML validator and it said it was fine, but I will keep that in mind for the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Combine Files let you close banners fast and easy for many publisher.

* Compresses the banner to ZIP for Google Ads

* Adds the JavaScript code from the JS files into the HTML file

* Selects the CDN server for the campaign

* Adds META to the HTML file for Google Ads

* Creates a new folder that includes all the files that you need for your campaign

Show the tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rQ30WfPTZic

The site:

http://www.closeapp.co.il/apps/combineFiles/

Download it:

https://gumroad.com/l/ztoTS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines