Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc - html doesn't run in browser

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I want to make a html canvas. Ok, in animate it's all right and I can test the project from animate to the browser.
But, after the export it (html-file) doesn't run in the browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox), if I copy it in the browser, as in this example: Adobe Animate CC: Add to HTML web page (Updated Version) - YouTube
It also doesn't run if I put it in a subdirectory on my website and try a link. But why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

1) Animate HTML content generally won't run from the local file system due to overzealous browser security restrictions.

2) You can't just throw the HTML file on your web server. You also have to upload the resource folders that Animate generates, in the same relative locations to the HTML file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Animate HTML content generally won't run from the local file system due to overzealous browser security restrictions.

2) You can't just throw the HTML file on your web server. You also have to upload the resource folders that Animate generates, in the same relative locations to the HTML file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, but I don't think it's the file location.  I keep getting "failed to load resource: server responded with a status of 500" error from the first line of my Javascript.

What do I do about the overzealous browser security settings you mentioned?  Run it from the server?  How do I do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well. I have followed all guidelines to exporting the HTML file from Animate, then upload to its own directory withing the public_html directory and the page does not show any content. Instead, you see a 404 page error. Is there someone that could help me look at the original file?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, the folder was in the wrong directory. Now it works 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but I haven't moved my files... I don't get it 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! have you find a solution ? my buttons don't run in the browser chrome, safari... just Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi same with me, buttons only run in Edge, chrome, opera not working, please how to fix this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found a solution? I am almost losing a client because of this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

What exactly is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply! 

This is my client's website which I made in 2019, I haven't touched it and no one has access to it, but suddenly, all the animations disappeared, and I have no idea why. 

https://psychotherapie-couple-famille-lausanne.ch/

The website is made on WP and the animations inserted with an iframe. 

What should I do? 

Thank you in advance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I might have a similar issue. Or, the createjs has an issue with my project?  It tests locally okay until about done with project. Now browser is just white with spinning preload icon. 

Here's the console error I'm seeing:

AdventurerSteve_0-1652362702176.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines