• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc HTML5 canvas cropped on IOS

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interactive piece created in Animate CC and exported to HTML5 canvas. In the publish settings I've checked all of the appropriate boxes (scale to fill visible area, fit in view and make responsive). The content displays fine on Android, Desktop and on my Mac but when viewed on an iPhone, the canvas appears to overflow on the right hand side, thereby cropping the content. Is there a fix I can apply to the code generated by Animate CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi salamandar1,

is your problem solved?

I have the same and the link of kglad does not satisfy me 😉

The cropping problem of the right content on IOS is big enough, therefore I wonder why it is so hard to find some discussions about it and convenient solutions (for Animate user who aren't programmers).

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really a problem if you are not a programmer. Not sure why Adobe is not fixing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this same problem too, in 2022 almost 5 years later.

The link in "correct answer" is broken and therefore does not help.

I made a test file with nothing in it and no animation going on, just a canvas, 1350 x 1000, with a few shapes to mark where the corners were. The top and bottom are both cropped off on my ipad.

I should add - it is fine in Safari and FF, these problems are only occurring in Chrome. I've attched a screenshot of my publish settings, in case I have something wrong there.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 12.04.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Re my previous comment - actually, having retested, it is not 100% correct on ipad in FF or Safari, but the cropping is much less obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines