• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC video export problem

Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export an Animate CC project to video.

The project is 141secs, 24 FPS on a 1920 x 1080 stage. There is no AS or JS code, advanced layers are activated and both camera layer and layer parenting are used.

While exporting, I use the “Stop exporting: After time elapsed” option, using 2:21 as the time elapsed. I have extended my timeline by 1 frame, after 141secs.

I do not use the “convert video in Adobe Media Encoder” option.

When I export with the original 1920 x 1080 resolution or 1280 x 720, the output .mov file plays fine on vlc player.

The problem is that when I export video using 853 x 480, the audio plays fine but the screen is just full black like there is no video content at all! I did try using other players with the same result. Note that, when I change the export resolution from the original stage's 1920 x 1080, I do so always maintaining the screen ratio.

It is even stranger the fact that I can export the video to an even lower resolution 640 x 360 and it does play fine! However, when I tried to increase the resolution just a little bit from 480 to 500, always keeping the resolution ratio fixed, the exported video was still missing! It seems like there is a problem around that resolution which is pretty strange.

Finally, I successfully tried converting the exported by Animate CC 1920 x 1080 video to "YouTube 480p SD" using Adobe Media Encoder.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm this is a tricky one. I'd have to try and replicate exactly the issue to see if it can be reproduced. It could be a weird bug that may or may not involve the use of advanced layers. You on Mac or Win? I'm guessing Windows since you mentioned the VLC player.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm working on Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines