• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animates Import to stage crashes my entire computer

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single time. I simply click "import to stage" then I get the spinnibg beach ball of death and a few minutes later my entire system crashes. I just downloaded Animate this morning. I have no other apps running. I am running Catalina 10.15.7 

I fear that I am about to waste a complete days worth of work just trying to find an answer to this. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also un-installed it and re-installed it. I have un-installed it and installed a previous version. Every single time it freezes and then crashes. I've tried import video and I at least get the option to select a file. But as soon as I click "import to stage" it crashes. The fact that there is no way to get support from Adobe is appalling in this day and age. I happily pay the subscription fee, however whenever there is an issue with the service there never seems to be any help at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also tried dragging and dropping a file and it also causes the app to freeze. So now what do I do? I have wasted a couple of hours already and there doesn't seem to be anyway to get help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines