• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation Functionality Disabled

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An insider has disabled my ability to add motion to a characters funtionality. The option to rotate my characters limbs is disabled by backend user, i am also unable to use the hinge functions. Its really frustrating because i've been working on finishing a private project when all of a sudden Adobe Animate functions are disabled on my personal macbook pro computer. My computer has plenty of space, memory and i have tried restarting the program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "an insider" and "backend user"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somebody who has the ability to disable functions from inside Adobe software. Imagine and conside another human being monitoring your computer on the backend. Unlike Premier Pro where i can create a new sequence, animate doesn't allow me to create new sequence. Using Animate i no longer have the ability to rotate and hinge my characters and objects. Using Illustrator i have the ability to rotate my objects using a drop down menu, Animate does not give me the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as an adobe certified expert, my imagination is not sufficient to understand what you're talking about.  as a physician i wonder if this is a plea for help. and as a skeptic i wonder if this is an attempt at levity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think someone's off their meds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the Bone Tool, select the armature you are working on, and make sure that in Properties that the Joint: Rotation is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines