• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation is not in frame when exporting

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to animate a logo for my wife's work and, while the animation works and is within the white workspace, when I go to export it as a GIF only the lower right portion of the workspace is exported. Any solve for this or am I forced to start over and place elements only within a quarter of the presented space?

Details of the animation:

Set to 1080p, gif, loop once

Using classic tweens(ease out, quart) on png imported logo and tagline

Using shape tween(ease in out, quart) on small box which streches into an underline

Simply enough, no big issues until I tried to export > animated gif > un oh...

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Looks like you are trying to export while inside a nested symbol. Go back out to main timeline and export again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:

I tried to move the whole animation to the lower righthand corner of the workspace and it still will only export the lower right hand corner of the animation itself. Please help, I'm out of ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you share the FLA file to take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you are trying to export while inside a nested symbol. Go back out to main timeline and export again.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I'm not sure what happened when I started it, but the three other layers were nested on a single layer, I just don't know why or how it go like that. I ultimately started it over and redid the tweens and the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines