• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in SWF file works, but no audio in MP4

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently attempting to upload a video to YouTube, and I've been having a weird problem. I imported a voice line from OBS after allowing it to meet the necessary sample rate requirement (44.1 kHz) as a WAV file, and, in the SWF file, I can hear the audio. However, when I went to import the video, the MP4 doesn't play the audio at all. What's strange is that there are also some sound effects in there that do play. Everything works right except for that voice line. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the problematic wav file in audition and resave with specs that meet animate's* requirements.

when using WAV or AIFF files, it’s best to use 16-22 kHz mono sounds (stereo uses twice as much data as mono), but Animate can import either 8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11, 22, or 44 kHz. Sounds recorded in formats that are not multiples of 11 kHz (such as 8, 32, or 96 kHz) are resampled when imported into Animate. Animate can convert sounds to lower sample rates on export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export as a movie file from adobe animate then take it into media encoder and encoded as an MP4. That should fix your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines