• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Lip Sync Problem

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, the new Animate CC 2019 update came out with a whole bunch of new content. One in particular that caught my eye, auto lip syncing. I updated flash, went on and made some symbols to test out the auto lip sync, I clicked on one and then went to lip sync and tried selecting the mouth positions, but the only one that showed up was the one I clicked on. I think I am doing it wrong but I made a lot of separate symbols and clicked on one, can someone help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

To use auto lip syncing, you first need to set it up.

1 You should have a Graphic symbol containing all the different Mouth poses for different visemes. Animate recognizes and works with 12 visemes. You can label the frames inside Graphic symbol with the viseme name for easier identification.

2 Now have your audio on one layer and Graphic symbol on another layer such that the frame span extends till the length of the audio.

3 Select the Graphic symbol on stage, click on Lip Syncing.. button in P

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use auto lip syncing, you first need to set it up.

1 You should have a Graphic symbol containing all the different Mouth poses for different visemes. Animate recognizes and works with 12 visemes. You can label the frames inside Graphic symbol with the viseme name for easier identification.

2 Now have your audio on one layer and Graphic symbol on another layer such that the frame span extends till the length of the audio.

3 Select the Graphic symbol on stage, click on Lip Syncing.. button in Properties panel.

4 Click on each viseme to pick an appropriate frame from the Graphic symbol and match it with that viseme.

5 Once all the visemes are set up, choose the audio layer from the dropdown and click on done.

Appropriate keyframes will be created automatically in the timeline as per the audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue.  I do everything you said steps 1-3.  When I get to step 4, I'm not getting options to click the visemes.  It just gives me the option of one for all the sounds.  When I click on the different mouth sounds like in the tutorials, nothing happens.  Please advise.

brendanboogie_0-1592483604081.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CANT SET UP VISEMES AFTER UPDATE TO VERSION 20.5

I have the same problem after updating to version 20.5.
I click the visemes frame AND NOTHING HAPPEN ! I double click it nothing happen!

Refering to the image below, when I click the "Ah" frame, nothing happen and I CAN'T SET UP VISEMES!
Previous version of adobe is ok.. i can set the visemes normally..

Is there any problem for version 20.5?
HELP ME!!!!!Screenshot (141).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We are able to reproduce this and looking into the cause of this issue. Will let you know once there is an update on this.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent 4 days trying to do this now - I'm new to the program so assumed it was my stupidity and I was missing a vital step - so glad I've found out I'm not the only one 🙂  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply Mohan. God bless to all ur team! Love Adobe product. Cant wait for new updates fixing this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BRO, I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO FIX THIS. Atleast now I know that they are considering the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I watched like 10 different videos on how to correctly auto lip-sync. 😂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats the 1st thing i ever did before posting this LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem- I've been working for a few hours now and it's really frustrating. I hope this is fixed soon. I'd be dissapointed if Adobe doesn't fix what I considered a big part of my reason to purchase Animate CC. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank goodness I found this post before spending anymore time on this. Really looking forward to a fix for this. Is it possible to download an older Adobe Animate version as a workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, just wanted to send an update for a temporary fix to this issue. I downgraded to version 20.0.3 in the Adobe CC menu under other versions and the Lip sync menu works properly now!

However there is an bug that does not let me pick any mouth shapes greater than frame 20. I have quite a few different neutral mouths and other expressions in the symbol and some of the visemes I want to use are lower down on the list. I can select frames 1-20 to use as a viseme but not frame 21 or higher. Hoping this gets fixed in the next update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue smh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping this would be fixed today with the latest update but it is still not working - very disappointed that it wasn't fixed 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we do anything? Like email adobe about the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We are looking into this and will update here once the fix is ready.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I see the kind suggestions from Mayrbek and Atleyatdream, but I still can't set up my visemes...I just can see one of my visemes...and when I select the sound the viseme goes to, it creates a window I should be able to populate with all of my set-up visemes, but I can't progress from there.  Not sure how to make all my different visemes display.   I thought maybe I was supposed to go back and click on each keyframe, but that doesn't work.  I can't seem to get past the window in this screen capture.  Thanks for any and all help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IKR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohanaraj, i got the solution. It doesn't work for me either when i double click it but when i click space it'll open it up once you're in the screen to select mouth visemes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You''re a genius! this works for me, thanks a bunch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mayrbek - you are awesome - thank you so much 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just adding that you can click Enter to select the viseme you'd like to map to the phoneme slot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

atleyAtDream,

Thank you as well! I immediately came back here after Mayrbek's "Spacebar" answer took me halfway. 

Saw your post and realized that the ENTER key finished the job. It's a bit tedious, since if you accidentally click enter instead of the Spacebar, you wind up telling the program to start syncing immediately forcing you to cancel out and retry lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yhank you very much, you are awesome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines