• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Banner not showing right on mobile and ipad

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have this banner running on desktop, mobile and ipad. The banner is working fine on desktop and if I scale it the banner is responsive and scaling down when I change the size of the browser. However on mobile it cuts the banner so that it is not all shown. This also on a ipad but if I move the ipad in portrait the banner is showing it all. What can this be, can it be something with the banner or does it have to be the ad placement? IMG_2687.jpg

Thanks

Lars Gravesen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot is not enough info. Banner ads are iframes. Which ad serving platform? Did you view the source? What site did you see this behavior on? What version of Animate?  Does your HTML file have this style in the body tag?

style="margin:0px;"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try with

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines